AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate support doesn't elaborate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2017
Chaturbate Username
BoziPetite
I wrote a nice long email containing all the necesarry files needed to get my account back up and running, because they kept banning me for no reason because they think there are two people on my account because i switched hair cuts. Now the support just replies with "Your account horny4uonlysir with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service."

I would like to start camming, but the support just doesn't help.. as always

@punker barbie
Hope I get things fixed :)

Hey , i am having the same problem and cb support did not answer me in last 20 days. Only "automation reply" comes . Who can help in this situation ? Can you please tell me too ?

Upvote 0
This happens to a lot of people apparently. I kept asking questions since last year and i get an automated response every time...it is very annoying. I understand models and members break rules on cam every time but the way they use ban is just harsh. One day you are broadcasting everything is fine, and the next you are banned for God knows what reason. And when you try to get an answer and prove them they are wrong nobody even bothers. Chaturbate is a great site, too bad support is like this and i am sure they are losing a lot of models/members because of it.

Upvote 0
They sure don't make any effort to elaborate at all. I have broadcasted on several sites and i have never had issues with bans or if i had a question about something support has been very helpful and prompt. I just don't understand how they care so little about their community, if not for models and members then what's a camsite?

Upvote 0
Hi, Im having the same problem. Ive been a broadcaster on CB for 4 years and I was suddenly banned without explanation a month ago. Ive been emailing CB support every other day for over a month and getting no reply's except for that my account was terminated due to suspected violations of the TOS. I've called the only support phone number available which is apparently for token purchases only and they are extremely rude, hanging up on me repeatedly. Ive given them my name and phone number multiple times, and they said someone would call me. they never did. they also said they forwarded my inquiry to CB support and that they would email me within the hour. they never did. does customer service even exist with this company??? I would love to get my account back and the $50 worth of tokens locked in my un-accessible account as this is my only income! Would be even more awesome to get any type of human reply from this company.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.