AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

chaturbate support won’t reply to me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 6, 2021
@punker barbie

i’ve responded to the email you sent me back. i have tried sending another email. i replied to your response with a question @punker barbie no answer at all. why cant you review my identification documents to see i’m over the age of 18. i’ve sent in my documents multiple times and only to be told “you broke the terms but we won’t tell you which ones”. it’s sad because i really like this platform but can’t even use it over an arbitrary reason for my account being banned when i’m literally over the age of 18. But what can i do i guess. thanks for nothing 🙄

@punker barbie

i’ve responded to the email you sent me back. i have tried sending another email. i replied to your response with a question @punker barbie no answer at all. why cant you review my identification documents to see i’m over the age of 18. i’ve sent in my documents multiple times and only to be told “you broke the terms but we won’t tell you which ones”. it’s sad because i really like this platform but can’t even use it over an arbitrary reason for my account being banned when i’m literally over the age of 18. But what can i do i guess. thanks for nothing 🙄
ticket number 17312828

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.
Yeah they told me my account was created when I was underage. It was NOT. My emails date back to December 25, 2018 when I first verified my account. My birthday is in August so I would have been 18 years old at the time of sign up.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.