AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate supports scammers and they will not compensate for the losses. 5000 tokens!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2021
*Sorry for my poor English, I am not a native English-speaking person*

I have been a model on Chaturbate for several months, but this is the first time I have met with such a situation!

A few days before I took a break for two weeks, I had a private show with a person unknown to me personally who was interested in whether I would login to Chaturbate during my vacation, to which I replied No. After a long private show, he was satisfied and we said goodbye.

A few days later, I started my vacation, for two weeks I did not login to Chaturbate.

Upon arrival home, I went to the website to see what my friends - fan club members (I have a lot of them) wrote to me (offline tip notes).
I noticed that I have 5000 tokens negative balance! That is, the site administration took away 5000 tokens from me, with an attached message that the person who was in a private show with me, he was not satisfied, and makes a request for a refund, and I have to confirm or reject it. Of course, I wrote that I am against withdrawing tokens from my account (which were already taken away at that time)

After 12 days, nothing changed, my email was not answered and the money was not returned. Only on the 15th day, when I wrote a topic on this form , I was answered by Support that they would not return my money, because I did not log on to Chaturbate during the day when the user wrote an untrue scam complaint about the refund of money.

Support.jpg

@punker barbie , Good job. You've a nice website where Support responds only when you make a threat on this forum! Nobody care about models at all!

You are worried about how not to lose the money of fraundsers who have privileges because they spend money on your website so they can write fraudulent emails in Support of Chaturbate, to which you immediately respond. And when models write to you and explain that they are not guilty of anything, you do not answer them at all!
As long as they don't write on a public forum where other people can read it!

Ticket number: 17787385

Status
Not open for further replies.