AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Tag Picker Tool

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2020
cbexplorer.com
Twitter Username
@cb_explorer
Made a small free tool on CB Cam Insights for picking the right Chaturbate tags for your niche to get the most viewers into your room. You can search for any term to filter the results to narrow down your options - that often helps in picking the right tag (the one with more commonly used). Tags are also shareable so you can share it and go straight to the right tag.

👉 https://cbcaminsights.com/tag-picker

FEQEmTUXsAEt2oq

What would make this more useful? Open to feedback / suggestions to add more to it! 🙏

Reactions: bbbbadddd
I get the page header and then a spinning blue circle below. Tried removing ad blockers. Tried Edge and Chrome. Tried Safari on mobile from a different IP. Same result.

• Hugs
Reactions: cbexplorer
Yes, working now.

I set up a scraper once to capture the same and dump it to a spreadsheet where I calculated users/room for tags and that kind of thing to try to come up with a better basis for tags to use. Ideally you want to find a tag with lots of users used in few rooms. Which you can find at times. Problem is that the numbers tend to be greatly skewed by say a ton of users in one model's room who happens to be using it among others and it's more the model than the tag that's driving it. And the tag obviously needs to fit the model so some you can't really use all that well even if they're good.

Too bad that Cb doesn't give better analytics to models but good that you do with Cam Insights.

Reactions: NotYou
Oh no! 😢 Fixed the problem now , it wasn't working at all (besides locally d'oh) - no wonder I haven't gotten any feedback on this tool and nobody said anything until now.

Thank you!

I like the idea a lot, as it is always good to keep changing (in my opinion) tags, or at least if you realise some are not working. It's definitely good to not just find 5 and leave them for years (unless they truly do work perfectly for you).

I am curious, when it says "XX performers used this tag YESTERDAY" does this mean 00:00 - 23:59 for that DATE, or is it based upon the past 24 hours of you viewing the tags now? I hope this makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.