AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Terminated A Week After Re-Instating Me.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Officialdregs

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Apr 13, 2018
1st. my fault, I waved my bluetooth speaker on cam.
2nd. Unknown.
3rd. A model probably enter my chat and reported me over false claims which I still dispute.

Chaturbate banned me on my second time while I spent a day just trying to get the right photo of myself holding my state ID and my state ID itself. I fought to get re-instated only to be told someone reported me which (1) stupid because I wasn't even speaking to anyone on Chaturbate during the time I was getting my account verified. It was re-instated but I was told do I understand the TOS and whatever else which I do and I also added that anything that seem false both parties at hand should be given a chance to speak.

The last warning or so happen after I visited a Colombian model's room and like all the Colombian models, they instantly PMed me. She called me baby and love and I said hello and the usual how are you n stuff like that. As i'm watching her chat (I never tip a model the first time seeing them) she started berated me after I refuse to tip her which I do have that right since my tokens doesn't have her name on them. After dealing with her behavior, I decided to give her a chance because she might of had a bad night so the next night I watched and I only tipped 86 tokens and when she went on her rant again because she wanted to meet a goal I told her off and requested my tokens from her.

As I'm camming and waiting for a friend to pop into my chat a model, a colombian model I never heard of, enter my chat posting someone's phone number then proceed to openly tell me she's going to put a hit on my head and then leave. Only to find out she also followed my chat so she intentionally was looking for trouble and the only thing I did do is screenshot and sent both photos to support who merely warned her. come to find out in the past day she violated two of CB TOS and Support only enabled her behavior.

So this past Monday, I returned to the model who I had an issue with and I issue a truce, I unfollowed her, and left her room on good terms. I pass out watching a friend only to wake up Tuesday morning with my account terminated and when I asked question they only said they suspect I harass a model to which I can only recall the models, all Colombians, had an issue with me not tipping them when I was just talking in chat and not trying to get scammed out my money.

I go to support and they can only tell me they suspect I was harassing models when I wasn't doing anything of that sort of thing, even the models I follow in the USA and Europe were even shocked because I was always a fixture in their room joking around or tipping to help a model meet their goal. I email support their CB support channel and even my email account and only gotten the auto reply to which there was no follow up or anything. I even emailed miss Shirley about this issue and never received any answers.

I'm no perfect angel and I have go off on models who tried shady tactics on cam trying to get tokens out of me (even had two models on Twitter trying to blackball me with one mad at me for not liking BDSM in 500 shades of grey).

What are my options when I have model friends defending me and a model who threaten people get to continue camming like what she did wasn't against the roles? I know people harass models but when a model does that to someone else I do feel some biased sexist agenda is afoot.

Upvote 0
she's probably busy, but I will send an email just in case. It's still shocking to me that a model can openly post someone's phone number (who might not even use the site) as well as threaten them with a bounty and still be able to use the site, but suspected activity gets some ban and or terminated.

Upvote 0
If you're going to "go off" on other models, you should probably make a separate account to act a fool on. This will just keep happening otherwise. Or, if you have something against models from certain countries, you could just not bother them while they're working?

Upvote 0
There's models who call me hunny, baby, love, and whatever else you can name and i respectfully asked not to be called any of those names unless they know me personally (to each their own when it comes to this).

I had models, no matter the countries, send me the wrong Snapchat or kik name despite me tipping the exact amount.

Upvote 0
If you're going to "go off" on other models, you should probably make a separate account to act a fool on. This will just keep happening otherwise. Or, if you have something against models from certain countries, you could just not bother them while they're working?

I rarely, if ever, go off on a model and creating another account just to do so isn't productive. I just tell them the honest truth and leave their room. I have no biased against from other countries, if anything it's the models from certain countries who think I should just give up my tokens just because they greeted me and i politely responded with a hello and thank you. I do not problem them while they're working, they're the ones who usually take out of their work to PM me if chat is dead or send me a message once and awhile during their camming.

I have many friends who cam and I treat them with the highest respect and they return the favor. they're just as shocked as myself, except for one female friend who even stated that Colombian models are known for scamming and lying.

Upvote 0
Made a backup account. Luckily, I had my email attached to my old account so I easily re-follow my friends and wait till for help on my aforementioned account.

Upvote 0
There's models who call me hunny, baby, love, and whatever else you can name and i respectfully asked not to be called any of those names unless they know me personally (to each their own when it comes to this).

That's strange. I call members petnames all the time, because it's easier then calling them by their weird screen names. Lighten up, cupcake.

Also the "honest truth". If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all. Don't worry about getting the last word in. If a model is scamming you, contact support to get your tokens back.

Upvote 0
That's strange. I call members petnames all the time, because it's easier then calling them by their weird screen names. Lighten up, cupcake.

Also the "honest truth". If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all. Don't worry about getting the last word in. If a model is scamming you, contact support to get your tokens back.

It's not the fact it's a petname but if the model give every person with tokens the exact same name then it doesn't make it special otherwise i'm cool with certain models giving me a petname, specifically the models I follow and interact with.

I feel that goes both ways because I could be complimenting them only for them to lash in rude behavior and just start banning people who aren't even causing any issue just cuz and support is often enable that type of behavior.

Upvote 0
It's not the fact it's a petname but if the model give every person with tokens the exact same name then it doesn't make it special otherwise i'm cool with certain models giving me a petname, specifically the models I follow and interact with.

I feel that goes both ways because I could be complimenting them only for them to lash in rude behavior and just start banning people who aren't even causing any issue just cuz and support is often enable that type of behavior.

You should lighten up about that. If you want a cammodel to make you feel special, engage in tipping more. They will want to interact with you more and make you feel special that way. It's just a strange pet peeve. I call everyone sweet pea, and if someone had issue with that I'd probably start calling them dick cheese or something trolly.

If someone is acting rude, just leave. Camming is stressful. We get entitlement, back handed compliments, guys trying to dirty talk for free, you name it. I've gone off on guys for overly complimenting me and not tipping or wanting to do a show.

Edit: Also their room. They can ban anyone she wants. They don't need a valid reason. Support doesn't enable that and have zero control how a models control their room.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You should lighten up about that. If you want a cammodel to make you feel special, engage in tipping more. They will want to interact with you more and make you feel special that way. It's just a strange pet peeve. I call everyone sweet pea, and if someone had issue with that I'd probably start calling them dick cheese or something trolly.

If someone is acting rude, just leave. Camming is stressful. We get entitlement, back handed compliments, guys trying to dirty talk for free, you name it. I've gone off on guys for overly complimenting me and not tipping or wanting to do a show.

Edit: Also their room. They can ban anyone she wants. They don't need a valid reason. Support doesn't enable that and have zero control how a models control their room.

I do have a sense of humor and i'm not to going to just blinding tip models outside of the ones i follow. I have no problem with interaction, but if I branch out to follow new models and they're constantly demanding tokens even after pming me second i enter their room. Again, i'm fine with a petname if it's unique and not something the model call everyone. In my experience, I don't dirty talk unless it's in tip notes and the model is actively talking or during a goal show.

i actually believe that because some models believe they're entitled so I'm not going to encourage that behavior, but respectfully ask questions and tip when I feel the model isn't just greedy, but actually engaging with their fans been light hearted.

I notice you said "she" instead of them when CB show hows men, trans, and couple rooms. If you're going to be biased towards just women I suggest you find someone else to rant and be rude at because as i said, i have no problem tipping models who aren't greedy but actually engage in a positive fun way

• Wat?!
Reactions: IndySolo and Gen
Upvote 0
No te olvides saludar a Audri, hoy es su cumpleanos. The keyboard in here doesn't have the Spanish ñ :)
I'm not gonna comment the case though, it just felt good to use Audri's birthday as a pretext to hijack the thread, and back off from some industry discussions.
Sorry, and I hope it doesn't distract anyone too much.

Upvote 0
I notice you said "she" instead of them when CB show hows men, trans, and couple rooms. If you're going to be biased towards just women I suggest you find someone else to rant and be rude at because as i said, i have no problem tipping models who aren't greedy but actually engage in a positive fun way

Are you serious? Because I said she ONCE you are going to assume I'm biased or not inclusive.
giphy.gif

Also flinging poo when I was giving you my honest insight and advice. If you disagree, just hit the disagree button.

Come on, Dick Cheese. Now I see why Chaturbate banned you. You are clearly a jerk.

Upvote 0
Are you serious? Because I said she ONCE you are going to assume I'm biased or not inclusive. Nevermind I just woke up. Also flinging poo when I was giving you my honest insight and advice. If you disagree, just hit the disagree button.

Come on, Dick Cheese. Now I see why Chaturbate banned you. You are clearly a jerk.

no sweetie you're only seeing it from the model's side which also informed you that female models i follow are just as shocked as i am and they know me longer than those i branch out and try to follow just as well. now if you think i'm going to empty my pockets for every new model i follow just to make them happy that's clearly stupid and idiotic. if a model interest me enough to follow i tip pm, help complete goals, and tip for a menu item respectful. otherwise i lurk in chat and try to see if the model is either having a bad day or just rude but even when i go into detail you're still siding with the aforementioned models.

Calling me names instead of sticking on topic isn't going to insult nor harm me so please stay on point or just leave, as you mentioned before. I'm far from a jerk sweetie, I moderate and tipped heavily for 13 models out of the 40 models i do follow. :)

Upvote 0
Also flinging poo when I was giving you my honest insight and advice. If you disagree, just hit the disagree button.
He won't be able to do either any more. All good now.

Upvote 0
no sweetie you're only seeing it from the model's side which also informed you that female models i follow are just as shocked as i am and they know me longer than those i branch out and try to follow just as well. now if you think i'm going to empty my pockets for every new model i follow just to make them happy that's clearly stupid and idiotic. if a model interest me enough to follow i tip pm, help complete goals, and tip for a menu item respectful. otherwise i lurk in chat and try to see if the model is either having a bad day or just rude but even when i go into detail you're still siding with the aforementioned models.

Calling me names instead of sticking on topic isn't going to insult nor harm me so please stay on point or just leave, as you mentioned before. I'm far from a jerk sweetie, I moderate and tipped heavily for 13 models out of the 40 models i do follow. :)

well of course i'm going to be biased towards the model side. since i'm a model. if you were scammed, i feel bad and sympathy. but not so much anymore because you are being a jerk now. gave you advice how to deal with cb in the future because they are very very ban happy and how to get a model to make you feel special. i wasn't trying to harm or insult you. i was being playful by calling you dick cheese, because you made a trolly accusation that i wasn't inclusive, which is HILARIOUS.

you don't have to tip anyone you don't want to. you tip a model if you like her, and if you want special attention... i wasn't expecting you to empty your pockets. i never said that or hinted toward that. if a model is pming you to tip, just leave.

you are being a jerk to me so therefore you are a jerk.

Upvote 0
well of course i'm going to be biased towards the model side. since i'm a model. if you were scammed, i feel bad and sympathy. but not so much anymore because you are being a jerk now. gave you advice how to deal with cb in the future because they are very very ban happy and how to get a model to make you feel special. i wasn't trying to harm or insult you. i was being playful by calling you dick cheese, because you made a trolly accusation that i wasn't inclusive, which is HILARIOUS.

you don't have to tip anyone you don't want to. you tip a model if you like her, and if you want special attention... i wasn't expecting you to empty your pockets. i never said that or hinted toward that. if a model is pming you to tip, just leave.

you are being a jerk to me so therefore you are a jerk.

no actually you only offered one suggestion which was talking to shirley who i left her message, then you started siding with the model, very clearly. i don't need sympathy because i know CB and any other sites that more biased towards the models than fair because a model can report any false claims against a viewer and that viewer/tipper can get a warning or a ban. I'm far from a jerk, i just see people for who they are and since you feel that way I respectfully disagree. When you leave messages as you did, anyone on the outside would see that and I have kept everything i been through or said on topic and on point.

You never gave me any advice other than be a kiss ass to models and empty all my tokens on aforementioned models just because they demand it instead of observing and seeing if that model is worth the tokens. Sorry i think with my brain not my dick when I visit adult cam sites, unlike most of the other men. I only tip a model after i watch her perform and interact with her viewers, as i mentioned before, and if she's being rude i leave.

Now if a model PM me seconds into the room and compliment me constantly only to demand tokens from me, i do have every right to tell her no. i just enter your chat and wanted to watch for a little before tipping because i'm not going to spend anymore money just to buy tokens. i ran this logic through all 40 models i follow and the 13 i mod for and all of them agree to observe and watch her reaction. again 40 models all agreed to me observing a model and her behavior towards her fans before tipping.

• Wat?!
Reactions: QuinnLane
Upvote 0
no actually you only offered one suggestion which was talking to shirley who i left her message, then you started siding with the model, very clearly. i don't need sympathy because i know CB and any other sites that more biased towards the models than fair because a model can report any false claims against a viewer and that viewer/tipper can get a warning or a ban. I'm far from a jerk, i just see people for who they are and since you feel that way I respectfully disagree. When you leave messages as you did, anyone on the outside would see that and I have kept everything i been through or said on topic and on point.

no you are a jerk. you've been a jerk to everyone who has commented in this thread.

Upvote 0
no you are a jerk. you've been a jerk to everyone who has commented in this thread.
actually no i haven't but your assumption tickles me. i can be very caring but i get a feeling that someone is trying to troll or insult me, then yes i will bring out my "jerk" side because i'm no pushover, whatsoever.

• Funny!
Reactions: Teagan
Upvote 0
Wow, how did this escalate like that?
We have a cool Cam guy thread, there are cool dudes like @Hereiam or @Phoenix4987 who taught me a lot about positive engagement. You can say you don’t like it here, but no need to claim we’re biased towards female models. I am carefully assuming that a personal dispute is not the fault of a broadcasting platform, or a whole forum. Take me for instance, I had a harsh week from hell, and I would have never pushed through by picking fights with colleagues. Just an observation though. I could be totally of topic as well.

Upvote 0
I'm not picking fights nor did I ever said i don't like it here. I claimed biased towards Audri and the treatment on my thread as I posted everything I did leading up to my issue with CB and the only thing I'm receiving is a model wanting to put myself in a model's shoes when that's not even the issue. The issue is CB banning people over suspected claims that hardly holds up to anything, but a joke.

I do have my positive engagement whether i'm texting, kik, snapchat, skype, twitter, or joking around with the 40 models i follow and make time for whenever they should be camming. if someone come at me in a hostile and rude way, i return the favor.

Upvote 0
OP, it's nomal for CB or anyone to have bias tilted towards supporting broadcaster, they're in their room as they have to be, viewers have the option to not be and move on to other rooms. You made this thread, though this isn't CB support and beyond referring you @PunkerBarbie not sure what you expect people to do, yet you're still going, and how you're acting now well it doesn't look good for your case.

Now "the CB is atrocious" bandwagon is very large indeed and there are genuine reasons to hop on (the ID mishaps & comically unclear communication of rules spring to mind) but as far as bans for behaviour of users there is usually a burden of proof for the person reporting. Without screenshots the standard reply is "Pls provide screenshots / You have a option to ban someone from room, use it".

Again if you're falsely banned, that sucks, again contact cb, but you're making youself look worse now and look more like there was good reason for ban.

Upvote 0
Geez, another asinine Chaturbate complaint thread! I'm starting to wonder what the appeal of Chaturbate is... Is it a favourite with cheap, entitled man-babies who get banned everywhere else?

Happy birthday, @AudriTwo

Actually i started out on MFC following two rooms and when I found out they were individually camming on CB i wanted to find out what they was. I found many friends on CB so I stay on CB for my friends and nothing else. I'm far from entitled and a man baby as every model I tip I ask specific questions so when i tip for an item the model either send me a video, snap, kik, a raffle ticket, or perform something from her tip menu.

Upvote 0

Well... no female or trans model would have that attitude of entitlement, so I too peg you as a carrier of the Y chromosome and viewer of female cams. But we already know I am a sexist fuck ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Upvote 0
No one told you to empty your tokens or that you shouldn't wait and observe a model before tipping her. You were the one that brought that up.

If this is how you talk to people you don't like it is clear to see why you got banned for harassing models. You've got this fucked up savior complex which makes you feel entitled to quote "go off" on models and let them know how they're not meeting your standards + particularly without tipping. Fun fact: if someone who hasn't even tipped me starts telling me how I should do my show I will ban you. You know why? Because it's rude. It's not helpful. It's not nice. It's just rude and the ban should have been enough to clue you in on that.

Upvote 0
OP, it's nomal for CB or anyone to have bias tilted towards supporting broadcaster, they're in their room as they have to be, viewers have the option to not be and move on to other rooms. You made this thread, though this isn't CB support and beyond referring you @PunkerBarbie not sure what you expect people to do, yet you're still going, and how you're acting now well it doesn't look good for your case.

Now "the CB is atrocious" bandwagon is very large indeed and there are genuine reasons to hop on (the ID mishaps & comically unclear communication of rules spring to mind) but as far as bans for behaviour of users there is usually a burden of proof for the person reporting. Without screenshots the standard reply is "Pls provide screenshots / You have a option to ban someone from room, use it".

Again if you're falsely banned, that sucks, again contact cb, but you're making youself look worse now and look more like there was good reason for ban.

everytime i enter a new model's room i always take screenshots of every conversations i have with models since CB cannot or they say dont monitor PMs. I sent Cb plenty of screenshots defending my case, including two shots of a model telling me while i was camming she put a hit on my life and posted a stranger's phone number in my case which are both against TOS. I even asked how is it you terminate me for suspected activities but allow a model who openly threaten my life to stay on your site.

Upvote 0
No one told you to empty your tokens or that you shouldn't wait and observe a model before tipping her. You were the one that brought that up.

If this is how you talk to people you don't like it is clear to see why you got banned for harassing models. You've got this fucked up savior complex which makes you feel entitled to quote "go off" on models and let them know how they're not meeting your standards + particularly without tipping. Fun fact: if someone who hasn't even tipped me starts telling me how I should do my show I will ban you. You know why? Because it's rude. It's not helpful. It's not nice. It's just rude and the ban should have been enough to clue you in on that.

no I talk to people on a case by case basis. those who treat me with respect and not biased i return the favor, anyone who doesn't i wont do the same for them. you cant have respect and think you should be given it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.