AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Testbed error

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DearestVixen

Inactive Cam Model
May 13, 2017
www.sextpanther.com
Streamate Username
DearestVixen
I'm honestly not sure this is the best place to talk about this but hopefully someone can help....
So I'm trying to combine two bots for chaturbate because I want an all in one bot and the one I currently use doesn't notify people upon entering room. But when I go to create an account at testbed.chaturbate.com it gives me a 502 gateway error, tried different browsers same issue.... anyone else having this problem? Does this happen often? Is there anywhere else I can test my apps/bots? I honestly have NO clue if this bot is going to work lmao I'm hopped up on caffeine and can't cam from hurting my hand so I just wanted to try mixing around some bot things.

Also I'm really sorry I keep begging for help and there's probably other threads out there, but I searched testbed and couldn't find any and I can't join models only yet cuz I'm not a week old here yet. Sorry :(

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Blake Devine
I'm honestly not sure this is the best place to talk about this but hopefully someone can help....
So I'm trying to combine two bots for chaturbate because I want an all in one bot and the one I currently use doesn't notify people upon entering room. But when I go to create an account at testbed.chaturbate.com it gives me a 502 gateway error, tried different browsers same issue.... anyone else having this problem? Does this happen often? Is there anywhere else I can test my apps/bots? I honestly have NO clue if this bot is going to work lmao I'm hopped up on caffeine and can't cam from hurting my hand so I just wanted to try mixing around some bot things.

Also I'm really sorry I keep begging for help and there's probably other threads out there, but I searched testbed and couldn't find any and I can't join models only yet cuz I'm not a week old here yet. Sorry :(

Can you please send me a complete details of the issue to shirley@chaturbate.com
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.