AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2015
washington
Twitter Username
@SoumisLee
Hello ^.^

I recently (actually today) signed up for Chaturbate and was accepted. I want to know from all you wonderful models who use CHATURBATE SPECIFICALLY some tips. They can be about profile looks, the do's and don't, etc etc. Anything that you think can help!!!

**This isn't my first time camming I'm just thinking about trying a new site**

The community on CB is really awesome, on and off cam. :) I really enjoy the time I spend there! It's cool because you can do mostly public shows, so if you're not as into privates you can rock public no problem. My biggest tip is be online as much as possible both for using your new badge as well as creating that Cheers factor that helps make the top rooms so successful. The next one is to keep the energy exciting, even when it's not doing the same for you, especially to start off. Make playlists that excited you, dance, whatever. :)

In addition to what alli wrote, I would suggest creating a profile all your own. Get creative and personalize it to YOU. Add tip requests and links to your social media, etc. I would also suggest testing/playing with the apps and bots to see what best fits your demographicand the style of show in which you do. Using the right app will make all the difference in the amount of tips you will receive....

Happy Chaturbating,
-Mav

Just a personal irk here. Don't mention DMCA. No video overlays. No silly empty threats in your profile. Just don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.