AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Unable to Tip & Convert Token to Cssh

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 15, 2021
Hi @punker barbie

Please I am unable to convert my tokens to cash on Chaturbate, likewise unable to tip. The error message say "Unable to cashout. Contact support if problem continues".

I have contacted support via email but no response. The ticket number is 17671454. Please help

Hello. I also need urgent help before the end of the period, I have very little time to get the money. But I can't do it. My ticket number ( 17768347 ) pls help @punker barbie

Transfer Tokens​

• Unable to cashout. Contact support if the problem continues.

Upvote 0
From what I have seen recently it seems that this may be how they deal with minor rule violations now, the tokens are frozen until you contact them instead of outright banning the account.

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie

Please I am unable to convert my tokens to cash on Chaturbate, likewise unable to tip. The error message say "Unable to cashout. Contact support if problem continues".

I have contacted support via email but no response. The ticket number is 17671454. Please help
I am having the same issue...no matter how many times I attempt to covert my tokens, I see a red X “Unable to cashout. Contact support if the problems continues.” I’ve contacted support several times, for I need this money to pay my car payment and other bills. I’m very stressed out. My user name is Lavenderjuicyy, please help! :( My most recent ticket number is (18334799).

Upvote 0
I am having the same issue...no matter how many times I attempt to covert my tokens, I see a red X “Unable to cashout. Contact support if the problems continues.” I’ve contacted support several times, for I need this money to pay my car payment and other bills. I’m very stressed out. My user name is Lavenderjuicyy, please help! :( My most recent ticket number is (18334799).
@punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.