AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

chaturbate username/transferring followers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thr33

Cam Model
Apr 3, 2017
Canada
Hey everyone,
so although we cannot change our chaturbate username (I do hope they will have this option soon!!!)
according to this thread we can have our followers transferred:
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/transfer-followers-on-chaturbate.26262/

however I made a new account, it's been verified and all, but support replied to me they cannot transfer my followers from my old account :(

It's frustrating that we have to create new accounts to begin with to have another username...but I went ahead and did it, and now I have to rebuild my followers too...

so yeah, just a heads up, maybe they have changed their rules...
any insight appreciated!
(and I sure hope the ability to just change username will be available on CB...)

Not sure why they would say no unless something has changed recently. They have been able to transfer my followers multiple times whenever I have asked.
I know :(
I also read that it's possible...thus why I went ahead and made a new account.
I am trying to contact them again.
I wish we could simply change our username, all this could be avoided lol

A quick question for you @thr33 -- have you previously asked for followers to be transferred to a new account? At this time Chaturbate will only allow a follower transfer one time per account holder. This is due to some broadcasters changing account names/creating new accounts far too frequently in the past and it was causing complaints from fans who didn't understand it was the same broadcaster they already followed using a different name--thus fans thinking it was some type of fraud being committed.

If that is not the case, please provide/confirm your Cb user name for me and I will be happy to try and help you get existing followers transferred to your new account. Thank you in advance for your reply.

A quick question for you @thr33 -- have you previously asked for followers to be transferred to a new account? At this time Chaturbate will only allow a follower transfer one time per account holder. This is due to some broadcasters changing account names/creating new accounts far too frequently in the past and it was causing complaints from fans who didn't understand it was the same broadcaster they already followed using a different name--thus fans thinking it was some type of fraud being committed.

If that is not the case, please provide/confirm your Cb user name for me and I will be happy to try and help you get existing followers transferred to your new account. Thank you in advance for your reply.

Never, this is my first time! Okay I will send it to you, thank you kindly!

@punker barbie do you think CB will ever change their rules in the future and simply allow us to change our usernames? or is this something they don't want for reasons you stated above?
I am sure a lot of us have asked you so I am sorry if I am repeating myself, but would be a great feature.

I sent you a PM with my usernames for the transfer.

I am very sorry, however what I said above was incorrect. Chaturbate recently changed the broadcaster support rules and followers can only be transferred when a privacy issue is of concern to a broadcaster. In the meantime, I suggest that you add your original account name to your new account profile, hash tags and work your social media to let your followers know how to find you on Chaturbate.com under your new account. If you would like to contact Chaturbate and suggest this change be reversed or that broadcasters be allowed to change their user names (with a maximum limit, of course), please email Support@Chaturbate.com with your thoughts.

followers can only be transferred when a privacy issue is of concern to a broadcaster.
I got the same answer from support. "only for privacy purposes" and "elaborate on the privacy reason why you need to transfer the follower".
And now the question. What can be a private issue?

I got the same answer from support. "only for privacy purposes" and "elaborate on the privacy reason why you need to transfer the follower".
And now the question. What can be a private issue?

I would assume it's a hack, when your account gets hacked or someone access it and tampers with it. There is likely other reasons too but this seems like the most obvious and common/plausible for me.

In addition to what @notyou87 mentioned, the "privacy" based account name change and follower transfer option is available for a broadcaster who has been found on the site by someone that knows them in real life and they want to change their account name to avoid that person.

I am having the same problem and i don't know exactly how to proceed since chaturbate support doesn't answer. i want my followers transferred from my old account to the new one. I had to change the name due to a falling out with the studio i used to work with. Can you help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.