AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Verification declined instantly

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2015
Hello, I am a new model and I tried to create an account on the chaturbate, however, when I had to upload two pictures of my ID and me holding the ID, after the upload is complete, I get the message that it was declined. How could they decline so fast, if I just uploaded it? I am pretty sure that nobody even checked my uploaded pictures. Is there some format or size requirements? I tried to resize my one picture as it was very clear and was over 1 mb, but even getting it to half of it wasn't enough. Lowering it even more decreases the quality too much and makes it unreadable.

Could anyone help me with this? Tried emailing their support, but it didn't reply yet.

Make sure your pictures are really clear too. My friend got denied instantly because the pictures were too blurry.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
I had an account on CB and wanted to make a separate one for my boyfriend and we got denied 3 times with the same photos we had on my other one. It denied us twice in 10 minutes, then another instantly then finally was approved instantly. Just keep trying. Make it as clear as possible.

I had an account on CB and wanted to make a separate one for my boyfriend and we got denied 3 times with the same photos we had on my other one. It denied us twice in 10 minutes, then another instantly then finally was approved instantly. Just keep trying. Make it as clear as possible.
Hello, I am a new model and I tried to create an account on the chaturbate, however, when I had to upload two pictures of my ID and me holding the ID, after the upload is complete, I get the message that it was declined. How could they decline so fast, if I just uploaded it? I am pretty sure that nobody even checked my uploaded pictures. Is there some format or size requirements? I tried to resize my one picture as it was very clear and was over 1 mb, but even getting it to half of it wasn't enough. Lowering it even more decreases the quality too much and makes it unreadable.

Could anyone help me with this? Tried emailing their support, but it didn't reply yet.
Same thing happened to me,they said my pictures are blurry which they are not,I use the same scanned I.D and pic of me holding I.D to all the sites I am on, and yes they declined right away. I hope you get it sorted out but as for me I had an issue with my Streamate account and that's why I went there, as soon as my account was reinstated I went back to Streamate.

I am trying to create a new account to work on my own without a studio. I have been verified three times before with Chaturbate, but cannot get verified with photos of the same passport I was previously verified with. My passport information is handwritten, and that is the reason given for denial. As I said, I have been approved for three other accounts with studios and support (even Shirley) either do not reply or give me robotic answers. Is the hand written identification rule something new? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

I am trying to create a new account to work on my own without a studio. I have been verified three times before with Chaturbate, but cannot get verified with photos of the same passport I was previously verified with. My passport information is handwritten, and that is the reason given for denial. As I said, I have been approved for three other accounts with studios and support (even Shirley) either do not reply or give me robotic answers. Is the hand written identification rule something new? Any advice is greatly appreciated.
The International Civil Aviation Organisation has declared handwritten passports not valid for international travel starting November 24th of this year. While Chaturbate is certainly not an ICAO member, it's quite possible that they've chosen to follow their recommendations. http://www.icao.int/Security/mrtd/Pages/24-NOV-2015.aspx

The International Civil Aviation Organisation has declared handwritten passports not valid for international travel starting November 24th of this year. While Chaturbate is certainly not an ICAO member, it's quite possible that they've chosen to follow their recommendations. http://www.icao.int/Security/mrtd/Pages/24-NOV-2015.aspx
Thanks ramblin. I assumed there had to be some sort of change to the laws recently. Shirley replied to me last night saying that legal council has advised against accepting hand written documentation. What does that mean for those models that are already verified? I just sucks because I have been age verified for more than a year already.

Thanks ramblin. I assumed there had to be some sort of change to the laws recently. Shirley replied to me last night saying that legal council has advised against accepting hand written documentation. What does that mean for those models that are already verified? I just sucks because I have been age verified for more than a year already.
Unfortunately it sounds like no Chaturbate until you can get a new passport, which I know can be a time consuming process. Since cam sites are not obligated to adhere to the recommendation, you could see if you could work on some other sites in the mean time.

Existing models with handwritten passports should definitely work on getting new passports ASAP. I suspect (with no particular basis) that they'll be able to keep working until someone happens to flag their account, at which point they'll be asked to re-verify and get denied. I guess since this may affect any and all sites, it probably merits its own attention grabbing thread, so I'll do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.