AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Warning!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 19, 2021
My suggestion is to not waste your time building an account on cb they are the absolute worst their customer support is incomprehensibly deficient and the way they treat the people that generate revenue for them is an unacceptable business practice. In my time interacting with the platform while moderating for various models and running a studio I have personally witnessed what could only be manipulation of the algorithm due to racial bias and the banning of accounts for the same reason many of the models had worked hard to establish their fan base only to have their accounts banned for no communicated reason some for simply not using the account for a period of time for various reasons even maternity leave some of these accounts had large fan bases with up to and over 100,000 followers and were a means of supporting families in third world countries. Having personally created some of these accounts one of which had always been attached to my email address with two factor authentication in place had the two factor authentication removed by cb and given to the model hired to represent the channel which then faltered and was finally banned, even with all documentation and repeated attempts at contact support refused to respond the same way they do for the accounts they have banned. Further they are complicit in and refuse to do anything about the recording of the content broadcast on the platform. Even the responses here by their representatives are lacking and continue the refusal to explain why accounts were banned. Don't build your brand or business on cb!
Plainly put cb is not a business to be trusted and should not be used!

Status
Not open for further replies.