AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Webrtc

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2021
Hello, after a long time I have the same problem again. Webrtc is down 100 percent since yesterday. My page freezes or the FPS is low.
I had this problem a few months ago and Chaturbate wrote to me that they had technical difficulties. I am waiting for a response from the site. Also anyone having problem on Chaturbate Webrtc page? I have an obs, but it doesn't suit me. On other Webrtc sites it works 100 percent.

Hi, today and yesterday it went quite well for me, if Webrtc doesn't work for me, I turn on OBS.
I noticed that if there are 60 active online sites on Chaturbate, for example, models. My fps is 100 percent. If there are 100 pages of online models, my Fps drops a lot. Then I'm forced to turn on Obs.

Upvote 0
I transmit with obs but since yesterday, my fps and bitrate dropped a lot and it doesn't let me have a good quality transmission, what did you solve the chaturbate support problem? there appears 31 upload but really how much transmission start is unstable and varies between 7,10, 30mb.. really my contracted internet is 300mb

speedtest cb.png

Upvote 0
I transmit with obs but since yesterday, my fps and bitrate dropped a lot and it doesn't let me have a good quality transmission, what did you solve the chaturbate support problem? there appears 31 upload but really how much transmission start is unstable and varies between 7,10, 30mb.. really my contracted internet is 300mb

View attachment 94037
It's been about 2 weeks and Chatrubate wrote to me that the problem is solved.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.