AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate - what float button?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2016
fantasy world
Twitter Username
@irenerellish_
Tumblr Username
irellish
Chaturbate Username
shemalesissy2
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/12/irenerellish/
Hello everybody,

(as usual sorry for my no perfect english)

Im actually broadcasting in chaturbate, im transmodel, and I have just improve my BIO with "float button" near streaming video. Many models use it..twitter button, amazon wishlist button..

The question is... is it legit? What buttons can I add? Anything I want?
For example can I add:
- skype button?
- button for promoting and sell my personal video?
- button to my landing page site?

Can I link everything I want?
really thanks

You can add anything that doesn't direct users to another paid site. Don't add Skype. Some people include ManyVids links, but be careful cause technically it's against the rules.

Personally I see many people add a Skype one too and other stuff similar.
I think CB should work WITH this and not against it. For example: they should allow it IF they pay the model in TOKENS on the site and not with another payment method away from Chaturbate. The obvious problem for this would be honesty with models and not being able to track this, although I am sure there could be SOME way to do it, but I can't think of it - I am not a developer.

Either way even though many models do include it, I'd personally listen to Emilia and not do it - it's not worth the risk.

Reactions: punker barbie
One of the reasons CB doesnt allow Skype is that models and their users aren't protected if something goes wrong between the model and user, but if its within the site itself the model and user have protection within their Terms of Service.

Regarding the floating icons, as long as it doesn't violate the Terms or rules of CB you can put just about any up, for example:

Twitter, Instagram, Manyvids (be careful CB still talking regarding this), Fanclub, Amazon,

Status
Not open for further replies.