AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate: What is a Crazy Ticket Show?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 27, 2016
Streamate Username
Nina_Foxxx
Chaturbate Username
Divineandcharm
I'm fairly new to chaturbate and cam with my boyfriend. We've been getting a lot of request to do crazy ticket shows. I've looked on here, but didn't find anything. What is a crazy ticket show and what does it consist of??

Chaturbate has apps and bots you can activate to do different things to your room.
CrazyTicket is an app that lets you hide your cam from viewers in your public chat and only the people who buy a ticket will be able to watch your feed. You can set the price for each ticket and a bunch of other options on the app settings window.
To activate the app just go here:

Screen Shot 2016-09-11 at 12.53.15 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-09-11 at 12.53.36 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-09-11 at 12.54.15 AM.png

People like CrazyTicket because unlike a group show they don't have to see their token balance dwindle. They pay for the full price up front and then they watch the full show.

Status
Not open for further replies.