AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Wire Tranfer for European models?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2018
Hey irls.. As we all know we need to switch.. I am thinking of wire transfer even though it has a 45 $fee... All I want to know is; do you girls who get wire transfer to your European bank account from Chaturbate is safe? Because I kinda don't want to wait for Paxum and trusting them... While in 4 day it's payout. Is it safe to choose my payment methood to wire transfer to an European bank account? @punker_barbie

Thank you so much in advance girls. :kiss:

PrincesssVivienne CB :) (barbierose naked) :)

Hey irls.. As we all know we need to switch.. I am thinking of wire transfer even though it has a 45 $fee... All I want to know is; do you girls who get wire transfer to your European bank account from Chaturbate is safe? Because I kinda don't want to wait for Paxum and trusting them... While in 4 day it's payout. Is it safe to choose my payment methood to wire transfer to an European bank account? @punker_barbie

Thank you so much in advance girls. :kiss:

PrincesssVivienne CB :) (barbierose naked) :)
I wanna know thats too..

Also interested in this. Does anyone know how to set a wire transer up? ...I'm so confused!!!!

@punker_barbie
Hello. I am from Ukraine. I choosed wire transfer on 1 May
And until now i wait my money. Chaturbate delete my earn tokens, but i havent get money to my count yet. And support ignore me. What should i do?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-05-10-23-51-38.png
    Screenshot_2018-05-10-23-51-38.png
    127.7 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_2018-05-10-23-52-02.png
    Screenshot_2018-05-10-23-52-02.png
    89.3 KB · Views: 51
its simple, just change the payment method to wire transfer,then enter your bank account infos
in chaturbate page of payment when check WIRE TRANSFER you can put only SWIFT
there is no place to put iban !
i have write 5-6 times i cant compile chaturbate page... all times other peoples say "simple....put swift and iban" i have try try try before 2 place swift iban and page write doesn't match, now only SWIFT place.....and iban? i'm not stupid if i ask 5-6 times is because page is strange to compile....

in chaturbate page of payment when check WIRE TRANSFER you can put only SWIFT
there is no place to put iban !
i have write 5-6 times i cant compile chaturbate page... all times other peoples say "simple....put swift and iban" i have try try try before 2 place swift iban and page write doesn't match, now only SWIFT place.....and iban? i'm not stupid if i ask 5-6 times is because page is strange to compile....

They're interactive fields. After you put the SWIFT code into the form, chaturbate translates that SWIFT code into the name of the bank and then a second field opens where you can put the iban. So first enter swift, wait a bit, then put your iban into the field that opens after cb successfully translated the swift into your bank.

Don't try to put SWIFT AND IBAN into the SWIFT field. This will likely give you an error.

They're interactive fields. After you put the SWIFT code into the form, chaturbate translates that SWIFT code into the name of the bank and then a second field opens where you can put the iban. So first enter swift, wait a bit, then put your iban into the field that opens after cb successfully translated the swift into your bank.

Don't try to put SWIFT AND IBAN into the SWIFT field. This will likely give you an error.
i have try 5 times .... before space for swift and iban and doesn't match
now other 5 times only 1 space i put country i put swift and nothing happens... no create new space.... nothing

Wish I could help you but in order to see if any changes were made on cb side lately I'd have to reset my payment method myself and I don't want to go through that again. I hope you will sort it out eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.