AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate won’t respond/release payments

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2021
@punker barbie
My username is otterboy6
And my ticket number is 18059270
I received an email over a week after the my first pay period was done, in which I had around $250 due to me, saying chaturbate didn’t have a W9 for me, and that they’ll be withholding my payments until I do. I sent it soon after and it’s now been a week since then and I have received another email for the august pay period saying I have no W9 on file. This is extremely frustrating because I was counting on that money and this pay period’s, which has even more than the first did. I have tried reaching out to chaturbate a twice now since, and have received no reply and no payment. A confirmation that they received it and I’ll be receiving payments would be amazing, or some sort of helpful response would be great at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.