AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate wont change my bank info

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vsaphir

Hello. I am a cam model on chaturbate. I have been for about 2 yrs. I have been asking them to take my boyfriends bank info off for a few days now and replace it with mine so we can receive the cashed out the tokens I earned the other day (which was alot) bc they said they wont transfer it to his bank anymore bc his license has expired. I keep emailing support but they havent done anything and I need that money for Bill's. Is there anything I can do or just wait it out?

When I wanted to change which bank account my funds were going to, I just did it myself. You shouldn't have to contact them to do it.

Reactions: Vsaphir
Yeah. Well it doesnt give me an option for it. The last 4 numbers still shows my boyfriends bank account number. I do see it under cashed out amount so idk if it's like in limbo bc they mentioned that they wont transfer it bc his license is expired (which has been for awhile but they seemed to care now) or they actually will transfer it next week when they deposit in the bank accounts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.