AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate won't pay me and support is ignoring my emails.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 15, 2018
Hi guys, I don't know where else to turn. For the cashout period ending Nov. 31st, I cashed out about $2,500 of my earnings which were supposed to be sent by Dec. 7th. As I recently moved to Europe and had thus far cashed out with direct deposit in the US, I opened a European bank account and requested an international wire transfer with updated payout information. My bank has yet to receive anything.

Over the course of the past month and a half, I have confirmed my wire info three times, contacted their accounting dept twice to confirm that the wire was sent (turns out they actually sent it on the 18th instead of the 7th, which is way after my first inquiry), and have been repeatedly asking them for the SWIFT Confirmation number associated with every international wire transfer. After initially rejecting my request for a copy of the SWIFT Confirmation for "security reasons", they agreed to contact their bank for the wire info. My reasoning and the reasoning of every representative of my bank I've spoken to is that, if the money was indeed sent to me, I have every right to a copy of the SWIFT confirmation in order for my bank to investigate what happened to the transfer. The last email I received from Chaturbate, in which they promised to contact their bank for the wire info, was 10 days ago. They have since ignored my last two emails seeking an update on the situation.

I currently have no guarantee that Chaturbate ever sent my money. They are also not allowing me to request the money via any other payout method, as they claim that the money has already left their account. My only solution is to give my bank the wire info so they can track the transfer, but support is clearly dodging giving this information to me.

I understand that @punker barbie is my only remaining hope in resolving this matter. Having spent the holidays in a new country with no money is really impeding my desire to keep working on Chaturbate. If someone in a similar situation has ultimately received their money, please let me know because I'm running out of hope.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: LylacDoll
Did you ever end up receiving the money?

We are a couple camming on chaturbate and we just sent a wire transfer of about 3000 dollars to our account for the next payment period (15th) and we also live in Europe, so we are a little worried after reading your thread.

Upvote 0
Just letting you know we received our money two days after the confirmation of the wire transfer, in case that is of any help!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.