AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate won't pay me: (

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2015
For about two weeks now I have been constantly email support about the complications they said I had with my account. Which was that my bank denied the direct deposit so they would send it in check form. I gave them my address to send it to but I never received it. And to top that when I emailed about the missing payment they said my payment method had never been updated :(. I'm about to cry I really love doing the chaturbate shows for my fans and everything but it's like I've been doing it for freeeee!! I don't think I'm going to ever receive it so I'm just hoping for the next pay period to be much better than this. Has this Happened to anyone before? And does anyone know an email or phone number that will answer back with help?

Really? Cause I have a friend who does cam and they don't have any problems. What websites are better? I really don't want to leave because I really like the atmosphere :(.

The way I view Chaturbate is similar to the way I view eating pufferfish. Yes, many people have eaten it without dying, but many others have not been so lucky. I love a thrill, but when my chances are 50/50 (or less), I'll just stick with normal sushi. Search "chaturbate" in the bar at the top of this forum, and you'll find out how many threads have started because Chaturbate is so ban-happy and rarely ever respond or give reasoning. I highly suggest moving to MFC or Streamate so you know that any money you make will actually go in your pocket (Unless you're doing something like beastiality or something else against their rules, in which case you'll be banned and no tokens refunded. However, this is extremely rare).

For anyone unfamiliar with the pufferfish:
http://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...al-without-dying/story-e6frfqfr-1226535413062
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugu

The way I view Chaturbate is similar to the way I view eating pufferfish. Yes, many people have eaten it without dying, but many others have not been so lucky. I love a thrill, but when my chances are 50/50 (or less), I'll just stick with normal sushi. Search "chaturbate" in the bar at the top of this forum, and you'll find out how many threads have started because Chaturbate is so ban-happy and rarely ever respond or give reasoning. I highly suggest moving to MFC or Streamate so you know that any money you make will actually go in your pocket (Unless you're doing something like beastiality or something else against their rules, in which case you'll be banned and no tokens refunded. However, this is extremely rare).

For anyone unfamiliar with the pufferfish:
http://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...al-without-dying/story-e6frfqfr-1226535413062
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugu

Screenshot taken. May make an emote of this post. Iris GOOGLED!!! :rofl: :haha:

• Funny!
Reactions: TacoBelle
So all of your tokens are gone? Have you updated your payment method since then? If you update it, show them the cashed out tokens and harass them enough about it, it might help. Also email shirley directly, it's only slightly better than emailing just support, but it's something.

It's not a lot of money so I just figured I'd chock it up to a loss and move on.
I have very few nice things to say about Chaturbate anymore

Even if its only $1 you still worked and earned money for CB which they have just kept without giving you your cut. I dont get how the hell these people are still in business, the way they treat people is disgusting. There seems to be a new story like this almost daily here and I'd bet there are a hell of a lot more where the models dont know about this place to share their story.

If it's not a lot of money are you sure you met the minimum payout amount? If not they wont sent it out and it will roll over. In US I believe it's still $50 minimum.

If it's not a lot of money are you sure you met the minimum payout amount? If not, they wont send it out and it will roll over. In US I believe it's still $50 minimum.

It depends on your payment method as well:
  • Cheque by mail has a minimum payment of $50.00
  • Payoneer has a minimum payment of $50.00
  • Paxum has a minimum payment of $100.00
  • Cheque by Fedex has a minimum payment of $200.00
  • Wire payments have a minimum payment of $1,000.00

These links may be useful for this thread:

Minimum earning brackets to receive payout per cycle: http://support.chaturbate.com/10471-Getting-Paid/what-is-the-minimum-i-need-to-earn

Time-frames for receiving payment after each cycle: http://support.chaturbate.com/10471-Getting-Paid/when-will-i-receive-my-payment

Personally, I've found that Chaturbate's support has been ok (not great, but not terrible) and a little slow at times. I imagine that a number of models 'not being paid' simply don't meet the minimum payout balance for the cycle. It doesn't disappear, just keeps adding up until you meet the minimum payout for your payment method.

P.S. Any models on Chaturbate looking for profile design work, check out my designs. I'm offering 10 free customised profiles until the end of October 2015.

You can see some samples on my Chaturbate profile: https://chaturbate.com/p/kvothe_the_anonymous/?tab=bio

Happy Camming!

-Kvothe

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Wow...glad I read this...I was thinking about giving Chaturbate a try, but now I think that is not such a great idea! Thanks AFC!

If you're making less than $50 (1000 tokens) in a two-week period, then it's not really worth being on cam is it...If you're making less than that per day/session then it's not worthwhile...

The upper limit of $1000 (20 000 tokens) for wire transfers is a bit steep, but definitely attainable for a successful model.

Last edited:
For about two weeks now I have been constantly email support about the complications they said I had with my account. Which was that my bank denied the direct deposit so they would send it in check form. I gave them my address to send it to but I never received it. And to top that when I emailed about the missing payment they said my payment method had never been updated :(. I'm about to cry I really love doing the chaturbate shows for my fans and everything but it's like I've been doing it for freeeee!! I don't think I'm going to ever receive it so I'm just hoping for the next pay period to be much better than this. Has this Happened to anyone before? And does anyone know an email or phone number that will answer back with help?

I sent you a DM.

• Check by mail has a minimum payment of $50.00
  • Payoneer has a minimum payment of $50.00
  • Paxum has a minimum payment of $100.00
  • Cheque by Fedex has a minimum payment of $200.00 (there is a fee)
  • Wire payments have a minimum payment of $1,000.00 (there is a fee)
I apologize in my delay in response, I sometimes miss things on the forums I'm present in.

Please keep in mind if you've knowingly been involved in credit card fraud or token theft,
We reserve the right to ban you from our site & hold payment.

A lot of explosive situations posted on social media are often results of the models behavior. I try to be as active as possible on the various forums & social media to ensure our models & members are taken care of. We are certainly not perfect BUT, if ANYONE hasn't been paid, feel free at ANY time to send me a message on ACF or DM via Twitter. I will be happy to resolve any payment situation if you can provide the information needed to check your account status or confirm your payment info.

Thank you!

I've read too many posts on these forums similar to the one by the original poster. Honestly Shirley, why do you and Chaterbate treat your models with such apparent disdain? What possibly do you gain by withholding payment or banning models that have worked hard to gain a loyal audience and make piles of money for you? How many more threads similar to the o.p.'s will be posted before y'all get your collective acts together and work WITH your models instead of working AGAINST them as seems to be the case?

Seriously, what gives?

I've read too many posts on these forums similar to the one by the original poster. Honestly Shirley, why do you and Chaterbate treat your models with such apparent disdain? What possibly do you gain by withholding payment or banning models that have worked hard to gain a loyal audience and make piles of money for you? How many more threads similar to the o.p.'s will be posted before y'all get your collective acts together and work WITH your models instead of working AGAINST them as seems to be the case?

Seriously, what gives?

We do not withhold payment from models except for (theft & fraud, ect.)
We certainly don't ban models in a malicious way or without reason.

• Funny!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
We do not withhold payment from models except for (theft & fraud, ect.)
We certainly don't ban models in a malicious way or without reason.

I would certainly hope not, but as a possible consumer with disposable income I can tell that what I've seen and read so far concerning Chaterbate, it's relationship with it's models (come on, seriously 10 months?) and the apparent poor customer service I'll not so much as spend a dime on your product until I personally read more positive reviews than negative.

I am having the same issue now!!! It's been two weeks and I haven't received my bank wire from them what so ever and I called my bank and they have nothing on their end... chaturbate is going in circles with me and now won't reply ... they keep dodging my question when I ask when will I receive my payment or when will they send it out

I am having the same issue now!!! It's been two weeks and I haven't received my bank wire from them what so ever and I called my bank and they have nothing on their end... chaturbate is going in circles with me and now won't reply ... they keep dodging my question when I ask when will I receive my payment or when will they send it out

I have a feeling I might be heading down this road 2. My daily payout from the 12th is missing and I've gotten a payout that i requested after that already but not the 12th. Bank says they have nothing. I've messaged support but it takes forever to hear back from them. I sent in my bank statement showing I never got it. They told me It should be in my account already ( it's not and I showed that), then that it should take a day or two (passed), and then that I need to wait 24 more hours (48 hours now). I feel like I'm getting the run around. I dont want to even cash out my tokens now until this is resolved. Idk why we pay to get a daily payout that we wont get for a few weeks anyway. frustrating. I've shown that the problem was on their end... I dont understand how they can say its already in my account in one email and then say that i need to wait a few days for it to show up in the next. I just want the problem fixed. worked hard for my payout.

I have a feeling I might be heading down this road 2. My daily payout from the 12th is missing and I've gotten a payout that i requested after that already but not the 12th. Bank says they have nothing. I've messaged support but it takes forever to hear back from them. I sent in my bank statement showing I never got it. They told me It should be in my account already ( it's not and I showed that), then that it should take a day or two (passed), and then that I need to wait 24 more hours (48 hours now). I feel like I'm getting the run around. I dont want to even cash out my tokens now until this is resolved. Idk why we pay to get a daily payout that we wont get for a few weeks anyway. frustrating. I've shown that the problem was on their end... I dont understand how they can say its already in my account in one email and then say that i need to wait a few days for it to show up in the next. I just want the problem fixed. worked hard for my payout.
I am having the same exact issues. I have not gotten paid since the 12th and it is driving me crazy. I emailed support and they're said it should be sent out by now but I have yet to see anything. It's been more than a whole week since I've gotten anything from them at this point. I am going to email them again and try to see what's going on.

I am having the same exact issues. I have not gotten paid since the 12th and it is driving me crazy. I emailed support and they're said it should be sent out by now but I have yet to see anything. It's been more than a whole week since I've gotten anything from them at this point. I am going to email them again and try to see what's going on.

Let me know how it goes please and I'll do the same. I'm hoping someone will get back to me today. I sent another email this morning and wrote on Shirleys page. I think ti has to do with the change in the payment system or something. A lot of people are saying they're having the same issue now.

Let me know how it goes please and I'll do the same. I'm hoping someone will get back to me today. I sent another email this morning and wrote on Shirleys page. I think ti has to do with the change in the payment system or something. A lot of people are saying they're having the same issue now.
I'm so glad to hear other people are having the same issue- I thought they were withholding my payments for some odd reason. I emailed a few hours ago but no reply :( maybe it will be fixed by Monday? I'm hoping so.

*update* support just wrote me and said told me they looked into it and i should recieve it by Monday. Hopefully itll be fixed by then. Ill
I'm so glad to hear other people are having the same issue- I thought they were withholding my payments for some odd reason. I emailed a few hours ago but no reply :( maybe it will be fixed by Monday? I'm hoping so.
I recieved a email saying they refuned the fee for the daily payout and it should be here by tomorrow. This isnt the first time theyve said wait a few days but i think a lot of people brought up the issue to them so it hopefully will be fixed. I dont even want to request a payout until this is fixed,lol.

Hello, did you received your payments from chaturbate ? I have the same problem, i didnt received my two last daily payments from them . I dont know what to do, i send them emails but no answear.

Hi there I'm new to chaturbate aswel im waiting for my payment which should be before the 22nd off this month. What payment method did you use? Hopefully I get paid to as ive cashed out 10k tokens. If I get paid I will let you know. Then you should have luck getting paid too but I havent stopped messaging them and they seem to reply pretty quick. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.