AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate wont verify me, keep rejecting my id pictures for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2016
I have sent in verification to them 7 times, and they just keep rejecting me! first they claim it is 'too small' and now its 'too blurry', this is the image i uploaded, i have blocked out some info, but i cant see how this can be 'too blurry' or 'too small'

Did you take that with a camera? it doesn't look like a high resolution scan
It is pretty soft

They did this to me like 3 or 4 times. They kept rejecting it so I emailed them to ask why (so I could see if I was doing something wrong) and they approved them right away. It was shitty. Kind of like ... had I not emailed them, they would've kept denying.

I sent both my identification pictures a few days ago and by the very next day, they were approved. I took them with my phone, too. Maybe try using a photo editing app to clean up the photos a bit? Adjusting the brightness and contrast might help! Otherwise, I have no idea if this has to do with it, but when I took the picture of my passport, I made sure that the page containing my personal information was completely in view. Like, you could see the table underneath it around the edges on the picture.

I sent both my identification pictures a few days ago and by the very next day, they were approved. I took them with my phone, too. Maybe try using a photo editing app to clean up the photos a bit? Adjusting the brightness and contrast might help! Otherwise, I have no idea if this has to do with it, but when I took the picture of my passport, I made sure that the page containing my personal information was completely in view. Like, you could see the table underneath it around the edges on the picture.

When i first took the photos, i did not edit them, i just uploaded them straight away, and they kept getting rejected for being 'too small', so then i took the picture in my original post, put it into photoshop and made it bigger and changed the contrast so you can read it all clearly, but they just rejected it, i even took one where you can see the table and stuff behind it, but no matter what sort of photo i take, it gets rejected, its like they dont even look at the photos ahaha

I have emailed them, and they just replied saying that its too blurry:| idk what to do, i re took the id picture, that came out fine, but the one where you have to put your ID by your face seems to be the 'blurry' one, I have an android phone and the front camera is not amazing but i think it came out okay, you can make out the words on the passport easily and you can see my face clearly, but they just wont accept it, they told me to resubmit so i did, and they said it was too blurry so resubmit again, so i did it again, and they emailed me saying it was too blurry again, but they did not deny it on the website, so now i have 2 sets of verification that i have uploaded onto the site which hasnt been accepted/rejected.

Last edited:
I have emailed them, and they just replied saying that its too blurry:| idk what to do, i re took the id picture, that came out fine, but the one where you have to put your ID by your face seems to be the 'blurry' one, I have an android phone and the front camera is not amazing but i think it came out okay, you can make out the words on the passport easily and you can see my face clearly, but they just wont accept it, they told me to resubmit so i did, and they said it was too blurry so resubmit again, so i did it again, and they emailed me saying it was too blurry again, but they did not deny it on the website, so now i have 2 sets of verification that i have uploaded onto the site which hasnt been accepted/rejected.
As long as they can make out at least the picture on the ID with your face next to it, you should be good. Just make sure you keep centering the focus on it while you're taking the picture. And have good lighting.

As long as they can make out at least the picture on the ID with your face next to it, you should be good. Just make sure you keep centering the focus on it while you're taking the picture. And have good lighting.
Instead of taking one with the ID next to my face (becuase that clearly doesnt work), i did one so it was below my face, this way i could get my face and passport in it without having to zoom out loads, and then you could clearly see all the text on my passport and stuff, and my face, but they were just like no, and it got rejected.gotta say it gets pretty annoying when you check your email, just to get the same automatic rejected message again and again, also i submitted some new pictures like 5 hours ago, and they still havnt looked at them (it usually takes like a hour) and the support have stopped replying to me, so i dont even know

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't know how to quote yet, but that's so strange @chaturbateteen... I took my pictures with an iPhone, quickly edited the brightness and sharpness in Afterlight and they got approved within 24 hours. Does Chaturbate play favorites?!...

Sorry, I don't know how to quote yet, but that's so strange @chaturbateteen... I took my pictures with an iPhone, quickly edited the brightness and sharpness in Afterlight and they got approved within 24 hours. Does Chaturbate play favorites?!...
i dunno but i think i might just give up, it seems like they just don't want me haha, maybe its because im not some 18 year old girl who is a model and what not, im just a average 18 year old guy ahhaha, its weird because first they were saying it was too small, then too blurry, and i submitted another one which had a pretty clear picture, and they rejected it saying they needed a picture of my ID next to my face....which is exactly what i did along with just a picture of the ID, but they were just like naaaaaa.

starting to think either they arnt actually looking at the picture, or they are just rejecting me for the sake of it :/

try holding the i.d. out in front of you so that it is close up in the camera and your whole face is visible in the background,(arms length) maybe use your webcam to take the photo, set a timer so you don't have to try and hold the camera and shoot the photo as well or if you have a selfie stick you can use that also. That's how i did mine when i couldn't get them to accept it.

try holding the i.d. out in front of you so that it is close up in the camera and your whole face is visible in the background,(arms length) maybe use your webcam to take the photo, set a timer so you don't have to try and hold the camera and shoot the photo as well or if you have a selfie stick you can use that also. That's how i did mine when i couldn't get them to accept it.
I have done that, and it came out good, you could read all the info on my ID, and you could see your face, but they just rejected it, and the reason was 'need to see ID next to face' which is exactly what i did

I have done that, and it came out good, you could read all the info on my ID, and you could see your face, but they just rejected it, and the reason was 'need to see ID next to face' which is exactly what i did
wow i don't know then, try contacting @punker barbie directly

I am having the same problem. I uploaded 5 different sets of pictures and they just get declined instantly for being too blurry.
The pictures were high quality 1280x960 resolution and very readable. I have no idea what to do any more.

I am having the same problem. I uploaded 5 different sets of pictures and they just get declined instantly for being too blurry.
The pictures were high quality 1280x960 resolution and very readable. I have no idea what to do any more.

1280x960 isn't high resolution enough, that's not even 2 megapixels. Sure it may look fine to your eyes but if they zoom it to look for things like security features on a passport like microprinting etc its nowhere near detailed enough.

They approved my ID pics (which I took with my Logitech C920 webcam) and I cammed on there for 2 months with no problem. Then one day, out of the blue, they told me my ID was too blurry and I couldn't cam again until I submitted a new one. It was annoying and frustrating and made no sense. So I submitted a new pic, which looked exactly like the old one, and it got approved. CB is weird like that sometimes.

• Wat?!
Reactions: PearTV
they are really picky about ID photos. Try to take one on a high resolution camera with no glare, in a way where you can read and see every letter and number (every little detail) on your ID. The picture you provided in the original post is blurry and it isn't framed well in the sense that it doesn't show the entire passport. Also kind of has that digital look to it, like you took a picture of a picture on your computer monitor. They are picky for a reason; it's pretty important to confirm your identity before starting any job, including broadcasting for a cam site. CB needs these ID photos for their 2257 records keeping requirements so of course the clarity and quality needs to be near perfect.

this is happening with me my ID pictures are perfect but they keep saying uk ID is a duplicate but its not its a genuine uk government issued Provisional Drivers licence

yeah no telling why they deny it sometimes. I had to send my passport 12 times!! First my scanned image was denied and i didn't have access to a scanner anymore to take another so i had to start taking high res pictures. One of the rejection messages i got was "passport has paper pages"... ummm?? yes? so thats when i finally emailed them asking what was wrong and was verified immediately after that. This is after they randomely de-verified me my second day during a show with 2000 people in my room. After the "paper passport" message i was too sketched out to cam with them anymore despite being verified. No telling when they will de-verify or ban you or decide to not pay you so i decided against using them. Hope it all works out for you. Sorry this isn't very helpful but i really had a good laugh at them rejecting my passport for no reason too lol!

I have emailed them, and they just replied saying that its too blurry:| idk what to do, i re took the id picture, that came out fine, but the one where you have to put your ID by your face seems to be the 'blurry' one, I have an android phone and the front camera is not amazing but i think it came out okay.

using flash on your phone camera can help give you a sharper result if you aren't taking the pic in broad daylight.

i just uploaded them straight away, and they kept getting rejected for being 'too small', so then i took the picture in my original post, put it into photoshop and made it bigger

When they say too small, they mean resolution. Upscaling them after the fact like that in software does nothing to increase the resolution. It just makes the same blurry photo...bigger blurry.

1280x960 isn't high resolution enough, that's not even 2 megapixels.

DING DING DING!!! And we have a winner here. 1280x960 is 1.2 Megapixels. That ID was taken at a quality common in 1990. OP may have still been in diapers when people were taking photos at that resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.