AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ChaturbateShow.com - Content Removal

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gddp

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 24, 2015
Hi guys!

I tried to find something related to this, and couldn't, so thought I'd post something here.

Some of my broadcasts are uploaded to ChaturbateShow.com, and since I knew this was always a part
of camming, I was never really bothered by them. Last night, however, I finally decided to start trying to get them taken down, and after sending in the initial "picture of face + piece of paper with statement/username/date" which was requested, I received a response that said I would need another picture of my face, this time with a picture of a govt-issued ID next to it, along with a scan of said ID.

Now, nowhere on the site was this mentioned (only in a response after sending the initial stuff)
and I am really uncomfortable with this - no way do I want these random people to have that much information about me.

Have any of you ladies experienced this/tried to get vids/pics removed from ChaturbateShow?

If so, I'd appreciate any information regarding your experience/my rights here/what's to be expected/how I should proceed.

If I do indeed need to give them my ID, I'll probably just leave the videos up, haha.

Anyway, thanks a million.

JLB

Don't send them any information. I don't recall if Chaturbate does DMCA requests or not, but try sending support the links to see if they can get them taken down for you.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Gen and gddp
Thank you both!

The whole thing definitely seemed sketch, so I contacted Chaturbate Support directly to get some answers, hopefully.

Thanks again^.^

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Check out also cam girl videos org, they have a lot of videos...

Yeah, since posting, I've found way more sites that've uploaded my vids (including the one you mention).
Contacted CB Support - sadly they seem pretty unreliable in getting things taken down, in my experience.

Luckily I anticipated and mentally prepared for this, so I'm not too disturbed by it/motivated to get things removed. Ha.

Was CB ever able to get your videos taken down? I didn't realize this before starting and I am trying to get mine removed.

Hi guys!

I tried to find something related to this, and couldn't, so thought I'd post something here.

Some of my broadcasts are uploaded to ChaturbateShow.com, and since I knew this was always a part
of camming, I was never really bothered by them. Last night, however, I finally decided to start trying to get them taken down, and after sending in the initial "picture of face + piece of paper with statement/username/date" which was requested, I received a response that said I would need another picture of my face, this time with a picture of a govt-issued ID next to it, along with a scan of said ID.

Now, nowhere on the site was this mentioned (only in a response after sending the initial stuff)
and I am really uncomfortable with this - no way do I want these random people to have that much information about me.

Have any of you ladies experienced this/tried to get vids/pics removed from ChaturbateShow?

If so, I'd appreciate any information regarding your experience/my rights here/what's to be expected/how I should proceed.

If I do indeed need to give them my ID, I'll probably just leave the videos up, haha.

Anyway, thanks a million.

JLB

Email me direct links to your recorded content and we'll send DMCA's on your behalf shirley at chaturbate.com

Status
Not open for further replies.