AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cheque’s to Canada?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2020
Hi there :) my partner and I are fairly new to broadcasting and at the end of the week were super excited to have made all of the income ... so we converted all of our tokens to cash and chose the method of receiving a cheque in the mail. I was really hoping I could find out from you how long it would take for a cheque to reach Canada usually? Thank you for your time and I’m very happy to be apart of the community.❣#chaturbate

Hey there, have you guys received your check yet and how did you go about cashing it? I bank with simplii so I don’t have a teller to go to. I think I might have to open up another bank account I’m really wondering what I’m suppose to do here

Upvote 0
Hey there, have you guys received your check yet and how did you go about cashing it? I bank with simplii so I don’t have a teller to go to. I think I might have to open up another bank account I’m really wondering what I’m suppose to do here

Simplii account holders can deposit cheques at CIBC ATMs.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.