AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chips or Dip?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2016
If you're going to a party (like a Superbowl party for example) and are supposed to only bring one or the other, which do you pick and what type or chips or dips would you bring?

Can't go wrong with a good guacamole. Or if you want to play it safe, go sour cream and chive. Both are crowd pleasers.

I’d bring both because I’d be worried you’d have too much of one or the other.

My favourite dip is a layer of cream cheese, then chili, then put shredded cheese and broil. I’d do that with tortilla chips.

Or Martha Stewart’s french onion dip recipe with kettle chips, omg so good.

Is dill pickle dip a thing there? Not just dill but with pickles too.

Mmm...

Because it's a hard rule for this party. The main reason is the host of the party uses the rule to force people going to the party to coordinate and socialize beforehand so there's no wall flowering. Been a decent plan for about ten years now.

If you're going to a party (like a Superbowl party for example) and are supposed to only bring one or the other, which do you pick and what type or chips or dips would you bring?

I think I would feel strange just bringing dip by itself to a party. So I would bring chips at least. If it's something like Tostitos tortilla chips (OMG, I love those!), I would definitely bring the sauce for it too.

Lately, though, I've been buying HERR'S potato chips (the kind that come in the blue bag). :) I'm about to snack on some right now.

I just got a prepaid phone and my new number got me added to a middle school burrito Tuesday thread from the teacher. I was quickly blocked after saying I'll bring the spiked punch bowl for the staff.

That being said, if this is a group chat chip or dip list I'd bring whatever hasn't been said by the other party attendees? My favorite dip is cilantro jalapeno hummus with triscuits.

Because it's a hard rule for this party. The main reason is the host of the party uses the rule to force people going to the party to coordinate and socialize beforehand so there's no wall flowering. Been a decent plan for about ten years now.
If this is a hard rule, then obviously, you haven't socialized with any of the other attendees. I'd recommend touching base with others and see what's going on.

Otherwise, just bring chips what are good by themselves. Doritos, Ruffles (Cheddar Cheese or Sour cream & chive), etc.

My favorite dips are:

Regular chips: Top The Tater - Taco Fiesta, Bermuda onion, French onion

Tostitos or Mexican style chips: Salsa (medium or hot but with flavor more than kick), or a good bean dip.

Status
Not open for further replies.