AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Christmas music you love and hate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say I love South Park’s “Merry Fucking Christmas” plus much old stuff.
Nearly anything else produced since 1990 makes me wanna brandish a shotgun.

• Funny!
Reactions: ZenHedonist
If Jim Reeves (because reasons) or Rob Halford aren't singing, they can stick the songs where the sun don't shine. When christmas finally comes around I'm sick of it anyway.

• Wat?!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
enjoy listening to some songs
The Mariah Carey xmas album is and always will be solid gold in my book, but that's because it's MC, she can do no wrong.

"Let It Snow" by Boyz II Men featuring Brian McKnight is my JAM!
I also love "O Holy Night" by Mariah Carey, "Silent Night" by The Temptations, "A Christmas Lullabye" by Faith Evans.

Everybody is sick of Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas Is You," but I still love that song. Lmao. Even when I worked as a Santa's helper at the mall, that song still got me hyped.

The sheer fact that Christopher Lee (aka Count Dooku) made a heavy metal christmas album has always seemed awesome to me lol

My other personal favorite is the Barenaked Ladies Christmas album from 2004. My favorite is Elf's Lament, a song about elves being worked to death for Christmas toys and their effort to unionize. The album has some of the catchiest songs ever.

As for one's I dislike, I really don't like Little Drummer Boy. It always felt too repetitive for my personal taste. Most other of the Christmas songs are sort of 'meh' to me. I think I've heard them enough at local stores over the years that I've grown accustomed to them, like the beginning of Stockholm Syndrome

Little Drummer Boy
Also who, directly after birth, would be like "yes please, bring on the drum solo! :rock:" I can't.

Edit to add, I usually try not to think too hard about the holiday songs because they are all particularly nonsense. But that one is one that really gets to me haha.

Figured I'd drop a link in this thread of DMCA free album made by a Twitch streamer earlier this month.

Ludwig and QTCinderella are the streamers (boyfriend/girlfriend I believe) featured in the short album.

And he covers one of my FAVES - Little St. Nick.

As far as stuff I hate: the really super religious choir stuff. I don't celebrate christmas in the religious sense, just the family love and giving and being together sense. I get pretty turned off by super jesus-y stuff.

The sheer fact that Christopher Lee (aka Count Dooku) made a heavy metal christmas album has always seemed awesome to me lol
What a guy! He released several metal albums and worked with Alice Cooper and Manowar (FFS!) too. His "role" as the totally creepy exhibit guy on Cooper's "Black Widow" just tops off the already creepy mindfuck album Welcome to my Nightmare.

But these days I gotta give it to him; it's indeed Jingle Hell right now. You sorta hope you need to go to the store as little as possible and drown in the season's cheesiness. Oh, well ...

Status
Not open for further replies.