AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Christmas presents!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KristinKervz

Cam Model
Mar 9, 2011
Florida
kervyfans.com
Twitter Username
@KristinKervz
Tumblr Username
KristinKervz
Streamate Username
KristinKervz
Chaturbate Username
KristinKervz
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/466735/Kristin-Kervz/
Have you purchased or made a gift for someone that you're super excited to give? Have you received a present that you're absolutely in love with? I wanna hear all about that shit! Share pics if you have them.
I know, I know; Christmas isn't supposed to be so materialistic. I'm not a religious person, so Christmas time for me is about generosity, good food, and spending time with my loved ones. Feel free to share what the holiday season means for you.

Thanks to camming and saving money, I booked a surprise cruise to the Bahamas next summer for my family, but I'm revealing the surprise on Christmas morning. I also booked a weekend in Myrtle Beach for my little siblings who have never seen the ocean. And I'm donating to IRC because they're my favorite charity.

Status
Not open for further replies.