AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 22, 2017
Hey there, I have read that december is one of the best months for camgirls (more tips), but what about the holyday week itself? From the 24th to the 31st is the traffic slower, less tippers? Have you cammed on Xmas eve and New Year's eve?

I'm choosing when to start and what weeks my "New Girl" tag will be on. Thankss!

My last shifts from december were very slow. Not really know why, I did the same things I always do, not much actions, just sitting and hanging out to creat chill atmosphere. Some says, its because of ppl spending their money on gifts for family..

Reactions: Pure_emotion
Depends. Some people say it's the best time, others say it's slow af.

I've read a lot of models say that December can be very slow. So far its been a good month for me, but I've been putting in an insane amount of hours.

Your new model status is precious, don't waste it! :wait: Make the most of it, have your content all ready for extra special Christmas deals (if you intend to make any), be active on social media, plan fun games and prizes for tippers in your room, having new model status at this time of year may work in your favour. Not everyone has families or friends to spend the holidays with, so I'm sure there will still be people around looking to meet new friends!

I'm kind of new too, so haven't worked a Christmas period yet, but do get the impression that members may want to save their tokens for models they have a stronger relationship/bond with during this time of year, rather than us newer models they don't know as well. That's why I say lots of special offers!!!

Over the past 6 months of my camming I've had regulars come to see me and tip me more regularly as time has passed, so I do think building that genuine friendship is an important factor.

Good luck:h:

Reactions: Naomi_R94
I've always had great experiences in December. Christmas Eve has been amazing, lots of new generous tippers. Don't bother with Christmas day though, I've tried before, but at that point everyone is with their families. Last year I hadn't cammed for ages and worked just before and around New years and it was really great. Definitely worth it for me!

Averaging from the last 6 years, it can be hit or miss. Either it can be super amazing, or ghost town. Worth it though! A lot of lonely guys will be watching cam girls and you never know who will be inspired to unScrooge!

Status
Not open for further replies.