1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

clip4sale url

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by rtrg, Aug 7, 2018.

1. rtrg

where do I find the url for any video on their site> it is NOT posted. I presume it is sent after payment. my research says I can download any c4s video for free if I know the url. and enter it into a third party app. what I need is an pp with auto detect for the url. then open it in the apps player or paste it into vlc. I cannot find such an app. nor can I find other sites that feature c4s videos. they are unique to be sure. all help welcome.

• Facepalm Facepalm x 3
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 2
    • Bad Troll Attempt Bad Troll Attempt x 2
  2. AmberCutie

AmberCutie ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
    Staff Member Cam Model

I can't quite make out what you're saying, but it almost seems like you're asking cam models and content makers to help you figure out how to steal their content from clips4sale...?

• Agree Agree x 7
  3. a_haze420

Cam Model

I know the answer. Its buy the content you want to see from the models you like and then also don't come to a cammodel based forum to get help on stealing content.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. CurvyJ

Cam Model

This has to be a troll right?

5. Songbird_Shelly

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2