AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Closed Account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2021
I was transmitting normally and they sent me an email that they had closed my account for "fraud". My account has always been in order, I always respected the code of conduct and I work here every day, this is my livelihood. I still do not receive responses from Streamate to clarify this situation, I am desperate! I need help, I never had a problem

I was transmitting normally and they sent me an email that they had closed my account for "fraud". My account has always been in order, I always respected the code of conduct and I work here every day, this is my livelihood. I still do not receive responses from Streamate to clarify this situation, I am desperate! I need help, I never had a problem
Hi! You can contact me on anastasia@streamate.com and I can look into this.

Reactions: spankamber
Upvote 0
An
Hi! You can contact me on anastasia@streamate.com and I can look into this.
Anastasia, do they also close accounts for inactivity? I have not been on cam in many months due to covid and other family issues. I tried to log in tonight to update my page and get ready to cam again, but my login will not work. Even clicking "reset password" to receive an email does not work because I do not get any email. Can you help? I am crushed to have lost all my data/photos/account information, even my profile name if it is closed. Can you help?

Upvote 0
An

Anastasia, do they also close accounts for inactivity? I have not been on cam in many months due to covid and other family issues. I tried to log in tonight to update my page and get ready to cam again, but my login will not work. Even clicking "reset password" to receive an email does not work because I do not get any email. Can you help? I am crushed to have lost all my data/photos/account information, even my profile name if it is closed. Can you help?
Yes they deactivate accounts that arent active for several months. You can email her or Liz to reactivate you account.

Reactions: KylieJacobs
Upvote 0
An

Hey there, yes, if an account is inactive for a period or 180 days, it will be closed inactive. You can request support to reactivate it without any issues.

Upvote 0
Hi Sam! Did you get your account back? Coz I am on the same boat right now😔

Upvote 0
Hi mik! Yes, I contacted Liz and it was a mistake. I recovered it without problem. Contact her to solve the problem!
Hopefully mine would get sorted out too🙏🏻 I’m wondering if it’s just a misunderstanding with my end or my client, saying I did a probihited role play. And I’m wondering if being closed ir different from being permanently closed? I tried emailing Liz and the streamate support so hopefully I can hear from the back soon! Thank you so much for the response Sam😊

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.