AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cloudflare Check

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2020
Australia
Ever since I returned from a recent vacation, I've been getting the below screen each time I try to access ACF.
This is using Firefox, which I've used throughout my time as a member here. Never seen this message before, and I haven't adjusted any settings.
Was there a site security update, or is this related to something at my end?
ddos.jpg

Ever since I returned from a recent vacation, I've been getting the below screen each time I try to access ACF.
This is using Firefox, which I've used throughout my time as a member here. Never seen this message before, and I haven't adjusted any settings.
View attachment 92995
Chrome same problem.

View attachment 92995
Same thing on iOS (safari).

It's not a 'problem' per se, but it is a noticeable change to previous site behaviour, and it is not happening when I access any other site.
I also encounter it on the Australian Makita website (different type of toys than normally associated with web-camming; their vibrators are quite different! ;) )

So I asked :)
Oh, fair enough.. and in the same vein, I was just asking if this new action might indicate a problem that I was unaware of.

I assumed it's to protect the site?
Busch Beer GIF by Busch

(It was done on purpose, nothing to worry about)

Status
Not open for further replies.