AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2020
Midwest, USA
fetlife.com
Twitter Username
@fukurouyoujo
Chaturbate Username
hebiyoujo
Yeah, I did the thing. I made an expectation. Not a hurtful one, but I dislike losing me ground. I stopped trying to sell my social media profiles, and I offer them to Johns who chat AND tip. Yesterday a gray asked for my insta, and I didn't want to keep my policy for some reason. We talked a little more and the John said he's not interested in keeping up with models, he just likes to randomly chat. I deleted him from my followers later, because that's some freeloader shit. The Johns account was private and they wanted me to add them back. They had a lot of followers and follow a lot of people so I donno what to make of that. Maybe just collecting people on social media?

But, yeah. Moment of weakness. It was very easy to come out of when it was clear I wouldn't mean anything to this person, like them being a real fan that would want to talk to me. I just stopped wavering on PMs. I really dislike pming, and my attention being taken away from my main chat.

Any times you've wavered and felt bad? Not pointedly traumatic, but eeky.

Yeah, I did the thing. I made an expectation. Not a hurtful one, but I dislike losing me ground. I stopped trying to sell my social media profiles, and I offer them to Johns who chat AND tip. Yesterday a gray asked for my insta, and I didn't want to keep my policy for some reason. We talked a little more and the John said he's not interested in keeping up with models, he just likes to randomly chat. I deleted him from my followers later, because that's some freeloader shit. The Johns account was private and they wanted me to add them back. They had a lot of followers and follow a lot of people so I donno what to make of that. Maybe just collecting people on social media?

But, yeah. Moment of weakness. It was very easy to come out of when it was clear I wouldn't mean anything to this person, like them being a real fan that would want to talk to me. I just stopped wavering on PMs. I really dislike pming, and my attention being taken away from my main chat.

Yep, easier to do towards end of shift when tired. I always ended up regretting it, the times I did though. I never did on anything major, but even the little things, many folks will take advantage of your energy for. Get's old when they are not someone who's giving back anything at all, which many people have no compunction about. I noticed that those who give the most back, tend to never ask or demand anything free in the first place, nor push the boundaries. I think they are too busy and healthy too, but that's just my personal opinion.

And you know how those (opinions) are. . . (they're like assholes; everyone has one, and they often stink :haha: ).
Sorry... don't know why I brought butt holes into this. I'm not the most mature.
I feel like that's a helpful little pun thing to share though.

That's like these guys who think it's okay to message me to death on Skype (or even try to video call me) when they HAVEN'T said a word about paying me through SkyPrivate.

And to answer your question...yes, when an MFC premium member would tell me to PM him (I usually wouldn't, but if he gives the impression that he's got a question about a private show, I would PM him), and then when I do, it's just a bunch of chitchat/flirting that he could've just done in the public chat.

"I like you, bb, but I have no intention of spending a dime on your ass...so I want some one-on-one chat with you for free. Just wanna PM you to death about how cute you are..." is what they might as well be saying. LOL.

Yep, easier to do towards end of shift when tired. I always ended up regretting it, the times I did though. I never did on anything major, but even the little things, many folks will take advantage of your energy for. Get's old when they are not someone who's giving back anything at all, which many people have no compunction about. I noticed that those who give the most back, tend to never ask or demand anything free in the first place, nor push the boundaries. I think they are too busy and healthy too, but that's just my personal opinion.

And you know how those (opinions) are. . . (they're like assholes; everyone has one, and they often stink :haha: ).
Sorry... don't know why I brought butt holes into this. I'm not the most mature.
I feel like that's a helpful little pun thing to share though.

I appreciate butts, and all others who appreciate them!

I feel that, though. I don't know where my energy was in the moment, but I clearly wasn't 100%. Maybe I was in the "He's talking to me so he must be nice" place. We talked about politics, too, which a lot of people shy away from on day one. Did a good job of buttering me up, I guess. I have it in my bio that I only give my social media to people that chat and tip, and he didn't read it or wanted to play dumb to see if I would do it.

Fortunately, Instagram added a remove follower feature!

That's like these guys who think it's okay to message me to death on Skype (or even try to video call me) when they HAVEN'T said a word about paying me through SkyPrivate.

And to answer your question...yes, when an MFC premium member would tell me to PM him (I usually wouldn't, but if he gives the impression that he's got a question about a private show, I would PM him), and then when I do, it's just a bunch of chitchat/flirting that he could've just done in the public chat.

"I like you, bb, but I have no intention of spending a dime on your ass...so I want some one-on-one chat with you for free. Just wanna PM you to death about how cute you are..." is what they might as well be saying. LOL.

Ain't it, though! That's why I closed my PMS all together, but CB has it where people can pay to PM other people as a paid feature. I don't like to ingore people, but it's it's really intrusive! The people paid the site, not the models. I'm probably going to ute those people, from now on. I just added the "dirty talk in tip notes only" rule, and I hold myself to that a lot better. I don't wanna see that gross talk for free. If you didn't read the rules, that's a you problem.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.