AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Coffee drinkers are technically drug addicts.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2021
Austin, Texas
adorime.com
Twitter Username
@BallBall_Jack
Caffeine is definitely my drug of choice, and I am most certainly addicted. I've quit cold turkey before and had major withdrawals I never expected. It is just a socially acceptable drug so no one really talks about it. For me I made it a whole week into withdrawals because I was having high anxiety and the internet told me to quit caffeine. I had tremors, shakes, headaches and I couldn't even eat. I honestly had no freakin clue what was wrong with me haha. But once I figured it out and drank that first cup I felt so much better. I do get the headaches if I skip a cup and yeah I'd say the worst type of headache I've ever felt.

hey, i am having same problem, but the pait it stops when u have a bit of coffe, not regular amount, just a little, and day by day u can stop it, i made it, stop ut slow, from 3 in 24 hours i am at 1, and i am so proud now :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
I figured out the biggest issue with stopping caffeine is it is in your drink of choice, and when you stop drinking your typical choice, then you tend to drink less leading to mild dehydration and headaches. Making sure to drink enough seems to reduce the headaches associated with withdrawal. I have given up caffeine a few times and it has lasted for a year or 2 each time. Right now I get the suggested max daily caffeine intake by 9am (about 400mg) on most days.

And today happens to be National Coffee Day. I was with Mom earlier, and she went home with like three cups of coffee from Dunkin'.

Reactions: Smoothie
I’m a coffee and Diet Coke drinker and I’ve had those headaches that come with suddenly stopping. I don’t know if I’m addicted to caffeine or not, but my body definitely reminds me when I haven’t had the usual amount.

Oh yeah, it's addicting as hell. I started these recently in an effort to be more healthy, and because I breastfeed. They taste like donkey piss, but you actually start liking it (seriously 🤷‍♀️ ). The same happened to my BF, he thought they were disgusting tasting, but then started craving them. I don't wanna stop caffeine because it's an addiction I don't mind, but it is an addiction. I try not to go above 200mg per day, but the newest research says a higher amount is safe, and actually beneficial for the heart, daily. I think more like 300 or 400 mg. I have OCD which is an anxiety disorder though, and at higher amounts caffeine really does exacerbate the disorder badly. Lol no one needs me up double-checking the oven is off and the doors are locked 50 times per night, and trying to fact check everything that was ever written or said on the internet.

Attachments

• Tasty.JPG
    Tasty.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: Smoothie
Status
Not open for further replies.