AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Collapsible dildo? Optical illusion?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darcy DeVasto

Cam Model
Jun 10, 2017
Jupiter, FL
MFC Username
Darcydevasto
Chaturbate Username
Braceface96
Hiiiiiiiiiii

So camming full time and using toys can be super hard on the body but obviously it brings in more tokens. I don't fake masturbate on cam I'm always atleast somewhat authentically sexually engaged and I can go for hours just touching myself. I enjoy toys but not when I'm like sore,ya know? Also guys always want like the biggest toys fucking as hard as they can.

So when I can get away with it I'll make it look like I'm fucking myself with dildo when It's not actually inside. But this only works on certain angles and is kind of tricky to pull off.

Maybe this is stupid but hear me out - you know fake sword swallowers? It looks like the whole sword is in but it just collapses in the mouth. IS THERE A DILDO THAT DOES THIS???? Just imagine the theatric possibilities!!!

I want to make a full cam girl magic optical illusion kit.

Does anyone's know if this exists or have any tips on how to put on a good show when your pussys sore as fuck?

Reactions: Kiki Jane
Also guys always want like the biggest toys fucking as hard as they can.

Honestly, those guys can stick it. My go-to to prevent soreness is a texture-less glass dildo and Sliquid lube pre-inserted with lube shooters. I no longer offer explicit shows because I get more requests for domination or fetishes anyway, but when I did, I didn't even offer a toy choice, I would just use what I wanted. I'd straight up lie if they wanted bigger, I'm not hurting myself for a dollar. "Use your biggest dildo bb" Well, FatCock95, this average-cock-size dildo IS the biggest toy I have, you see, I'm just sooooooooo tight that I can't handle anything bigger! And it's got SUCH a nice curve to it, it hits my G-spot perfectly and it makes me squirt everywhere!

Yea I definitely want to get a glass or jelly dildo. As of right now I only have one average size realistic penis type dildo that I use. I just want those big fat dildo dollars. I'm trying to get more dom/joi/sph/giantess customers because it's more talking focused.

It's ridiculous the shit these guys ask for,like dude I'm not going to eat my own shit for a dollar.

After a while, the materiel starts to break down. Coincidentally, I found an old jelly butt dildo I used to love. Always put it in a condom before using it and always washed it. It is definitely breaking down and has a sticky to the touch feel. I got my glass one on amazon for under $20.

Reactions: Darcy DeVasto
Status
Not open for further replies.