AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

collect signatures to raise our voices against unfair bans / CHATURBATE

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Hello good morning guys, this post is to unite us all, because this is really annoying worldwide and they are not harming as models, I was banned in 2021 for a reason that I never committed and I see what they are saying I have never done it to many "falsification of documents" and I have 100% proof of my documents and issued by the government of my country, the worst case is that they do not return the money made in our periods, money that we work for long hours, is there a way we can all get up and do something? Any method such as signatures or something like that to receive a response from chaturbate?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
i think the best way to show chaturbate they made a terrible mistake is to sign up on other sites and focus on them. flourish there. cb isn't the only money-making site. the best kind of revenge is living your best life. im sorry you didn't get paid out. sites usually don't pay out whatever is left if they suspect a crime is happening, so i can understand why cb didn't. it also states in their tos that they wont. it fucking blows when you are innocent.

while i agree that cb is very heavy on the ban trigger, i dont think collecting sigs from cammodels is a good idea.

Upvote 0
It is interesting to me that no one can legally challenge these contracts. The bans are so arbitrary out seems nuts that they can keep your paycheck.. like i feel like it must violate some type of labor law.

I always figured if reform on this was to happen it would come broods via legal action or law changes. A petition won't change anything

Upvote 0
It is interesting to me that no one can legally challenge these contracts. The bans are so arbitrary out seems nuts that they can keep your paycheck.. like i feel like it must violate some type of labor law.

I always figured if reform on this was to happen it would come broods via legal action or law changes. A petition won't change anything
How they get all around it is the Sign up terms, they state all these things/issues there & when you click agree/sign up, your agreeing with there ways/rules.
Everyone figures they would do the right thing & warn people with actual reason for ban (proof reason, not reporters reason) and not hold anything back (tokens) and so on, but they included all these things ,so they don't have to.
One hates the way they are ban happy at times without reasons, stating the proof they found & don't payout what tokens are left. BUT it states these things in the TOS. Following the rules one never expects to get flagged & banned unjustly or without being given proof. Sadly its happens and sucks.

Upvote 0
How they get all around it is the Sign up terms, they state all these things/issues there & when you click agree/sign up, your agreeing with there ways/rules.
Everyone figures they would do the right thing & warn people with actual reason for ban (proof reason, not reporters reason) and not hold anything back (tokens) and so on, but they included all these things ,so they don't have to.
One hates the way they are ban happy at times without reasons, stating the proof they found & don't payout what tokens are left. BUT it states these things in the TOS. Following the rules one never expects to get flagged & banned unjustly or without being given proof. Sadly its happens and sucks.
Right ..i understand that. Please don't "TOSsplain" to me I'm not a newbie.

You can't agree to illegal things in a contact. For example, in the US it is now illegal for companies to require you to sign an NDA in order to get severence pay. Even if you signed a contract to that effect, it is now no longer enforceable. The problem is, you have to know that, or the company just walks over you.

So no, it doesn't just "happen". In the 19th century child labor was a "sadly it just happens and sucks" until the laws changed to protect them.

My point, which you missed was this:

1. I am surprised if this practice (in a contract or not) is not against labor laws.

2. if it is, the reason they get away with unenforceable contracts would be due to a lack of real legal challenges.

3. If it is NOT against labor laws then the only way to make changes go this practice which is unethical would be by changing labor laws to provide more protections from this.

I hope that made my point clearer. I was commenting on the legality of these TOS terms, and pondering legislative change.

Upvote 0
Wasnt ment to be directed at you, more the subject from op's, but as you stated, some things even if written and signed, can be fought, not right or legal even perhaps.
Alot of changes in this line of work to be made and accepted im sure.
Sadly I think some companies do many things cause they know most won't fight it, or the ones that don't sign things aren't enough to bother them.

Upvote 0
Wasnt ment to be directed at you, more the subject from op's, but as you stated, some things even if written and signed, can be fought, not right or legal even perhaps.
Alot of changes in this line of work to be made and accepted im sure.
Sadly I think some companies do many things cause they know most won't fight it, or the ones that don't sign things aren't enough to bother them.
well you quoted my post and replied to it.

I agree about companies. I don't think signatures will change much but I do believe in voting for labor laws that protect us :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.