AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Colombian Models joining my room

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkergrogan

Banhammered
Dec 21, 2017
Has anyone ever experienced MULTIPLE colombian models joining your room on Chaturbate? I mean.. every night.. all night! What tf do they want?? Sometimes they are not even close to the computer so I guess its their monitor doing this or something.. this happens since like 2017 and I never fully understood why that happens. Someone told me they are trying to take my viewers but i still think this is so weird... Can anyone explain me?

Reactions: MarieElise
Has anyone ever experienced MULTIPLE colombian models joining your room on Chaturbate? I mean.. every night.. all night! What tf do they want?? Sometimes they are not even close to the computer so I guess its their monitor doing this or something.. this happens since like 2017 and I never fully understood why that happens. Someone told me they are trying to take my viewers but i still think this is so weird... Can anyone explain me?
Idk the specific why, but I have talked quite a bit to another male model on this forum, and the exact same thing happens to him. Last time we discussed it, he was telling me it's possibly a technique to get you to spend your tokens on them, once you earn them? I could not say for sure though, as I am not CB, and I don't understand all the social dynamics between models on there. I am sure someone else will explain this better though.

Reactions: DoD404
Personally, from talking to other male cammers on cb it does happen a lot.

Usually, they either lurk and just sit in the room or will come in and cut and paste in some message saying what they would like to do atm.
Odds are its just as Eli said, mostly just looking for you to come in and spend tokens.

To be fair though.. I also notice a lot of guys who stream while they go to other female model rooms and do the same thing except more interested in the model looking at their cock than being tipped back.

I personally don't have an issue as long as they keep dirty talk in tip notes ;)

They aren't trying to steal your viewers....they want you to visit them even if you don't tip the extra colored name helps with position.

They aren't trying to steal your viewers....they want you to visit them even if you don't tip the extra colored name helps with position.
Really now?
So If you have purps in your room you get pushed higher up regardless if they tip or not?

Hopefully there's a way to block broadcasters/models from your room there like we have on MFC. Do that.

I've always assumed it was someone at their studio signed onto their accounts who just goes into as many rooms as possible, in hopes that some guy will tip them. If you ever go to any of the models rooms most of the time they are focused on their own room. I would just ignore it tbh, they never talk, and at least they boost your room since they have tokens. You can also block models if it really bothers you.

Hopefully there's a way to block broadcasters/models from your room there like we have on MFC. Do that.

Actually there is but it only silences them not block them.

Pic for other CB folks if interested

image.png

Last edited:
Half my viewers are usually female (most broadcasting). They usually don't talk much but help with my ranking so I don't mind. Only a few times did I have to silence them because a I noticed they were just advertising dating sites in their bio and not legit. Sometimes I visit their room and they PM me without charge and we chat/flirt a bit. Most are nice but if they get pushy about asking me to tip I just leave (unless I have some spare tokens and do want to tip them). Nothing wrong with having a perv on other cammers so long as you aren't being annoying or trying to recruit their viewers/followers.

he was telling me it's possibly a technique to get you to spend your tokens on them, once you earn them?
I investigated too ^^
It seems that some viewers enjoy to visit the viewers list and see who is streaming. It's a bit a natural voyeur thing ^^ And this is enough, without advertising to get a handful of new visitors in their room.

They also visit Men's rooms when they keep the cam opened as exhib or models (so they do pick in your list who is streaming) and then they connect to them. Normally the curiosity of the man is enough to attract him in their room just to see who is there :)

Very few are those who launch a call in your chat or in your viewer's chat.
OK, it seems a lot seeing the few ones who are advertising openly, but regarding the number or the connected ones, it's still exceptional imo. Even if many rooms silence broadcasters, I know some who don't and aren't spammed so much with a lot of streaming Colombians present.

I've always assumed it was someone at their studio signed onto their accounts who just goes into as many rooms as possible
Yes, this seems to be the case for many (not all, but many)

Most are nice but if they get pushy about asking me to tip I just leave
yes, this also : many are nice girls who respect rules :)

Nothing wrong with having a perv on other cammers so long as you aren't being annoying or trying to recruit their viewers/followers.
I have the same experience after occasionally hanging out in a room with a (mostly) non nude straight male model. The blue model names which make up 1/3 of his user list are invariably Colombian female models, and 90% of them are there because they have a previous connection with him. He does not regard it as a problem unless they actively start spamming on their own behalf. In addition, if you go to these other rooms, they will recognize my username and greet me as a friend of the male model.

YMMV.

(ETA: I know Colombianas may have a somewhat ragged reputation on some cam sites, but I've had 99% positive experience with them)

yup, any colored name

Something I’ve wondered: I’m clear that colored names in the room = higher rank for the model, based on the idea that they have tokens. But does being a moderator (red name) lessen your ability to improve a model’s rank even if you’re really a dark purple? Does the algorithm look for color only, and therefore, does red count less? Or if you’re purple, do you affect a models rank the same even if you’re a moderator in that particular room?

If a moderator is a huge tipper, is the model better off un-modding them so the algorithm will see them as purple instead?

Something I’ve wondered: I’m clear that colored names in the room = higher rank for the model, based on the idea that they have tokens. But does being a moderator (red name) lessen your ability to improve a model’s rank even if you’re really a dark purple? Does the algorithm look for color only, and therefore, does red count less? Or if you’re purple, do you affect a models rank the same even if you’re a moderator in that particular room?

If a moderator is a huge tipper, is the model better off un-modding them so the algorithm will see them as purple instead?
doesnt matter what the color shows up as, it doesnt change the value, even when CB was definitely running an algorithm where color was a factor (not saying it isn't now but its not obvious) changing your name to a lower color didn't impact it. I can't imagine red would make a difference either. I don't know if green gets a slight advantage.

I agree with the theory that it is someone from their studio trying to distract and steal spenders. I had a camgirl "friend" that would come visit me in my room pretty much daily and would chit chat for awhile. A few of my regulars fessed up that she was actually PM-ing them to get them to go see her. Needless to say she is no longer a friend and is now banned. That is another possibility......

I agree with the theory that it is someone from their studio trying to distract and steal spenders. I had a camgirl "friend" that would come visit me in my room pretty much daily and would chit chat for awhile. A few of my regulars fessed up that she was actually PM-ing them to get them to go see her. Needless to say she is no longer a friend and is now banned. That is another possibility......

I asked my regulars "have any of them ever PM'ed you guys? They said no never.. so all they do is join me and sit there

I asked my regulars "have any of them ever PM'ed you guys? They said no never.. so all they do is join me and sit there
It would also be pointless if they are doing it in the room of a male model, since the majority of the guys there are gay and the girls straight. Sure there may be some bi guys/girls but looking at the numbers it wouldn't be as effecient as just messaging guys in the room of a female model.

It would also be pointless if they are doing it in the room of a male model, since the majority of the guys there are gay and the girls straight. Sure there may be some bi guys/girls but looking at the numbers it wouldn't be as effecient as just messaging guys in the room of a female model.

I do think some of them are just hoping for the model himself to “return the favor,“ if nothing else. One more member sitting in their room with tokens apparently has benefits, especially for those struggling to grow their rank. I see that a lot... the same people sitting in each other’s rooms, all broadcasting but not tipping or interacting much. If it helps, hey... more power to them.

Reactions: mike_aussie
A few of my regulars fessed up that she was actually PM-ing them to get them to go see her
I've been pm'ed once like this. And it made me laugh a lot as I was red in this room :happy:

yes you can block females on cb so they cant enter anymore, they always do that and not only colombians, if you dont block femails you will always have them in the room promoting themself , hey guys come to my room im all wet waiting for you blah... also in my room they always sent pm to my tippers to invite them to your room. so block females will be quiet :) i really think chaturbate and sites in general should put this in the rules, if you as a model go to other models room to bother them and promote yourself you will get banned. and then noone gonna do this anymore ..

Status
Not open for further replies.