AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Coming out as genderqueer/questioning

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2016
Paradise Island Broom Closet
Twitter Username
@witch_glitched
Tumblr Username
witch-glitched
Chaturbate Username
GlitchWitch
hi. Glitch here. I've been a webcam model for 6+ years and have always just shoved down my gender identity in my cam life and even in my private life. Recently I've come out to a few people about long time struggles I've had with being perceived as a cis woman and have been thinking a lot about what it would be like to officially come out to my cam followers but tbh i'm terrified about losing regulars. I'm really struggling to come to terms with what labels/pronouns I'm comfortable with and don't want to say one thing publicly and end up changing my mind a few months down the line. Thoughts/ opinions/advice? I'm feeling super lost here and just really needed to reach out.

Reactions: anabeauty37
I say just be yourself. People like you for you. That's the best person to be. And fuck anyone who has a problem with that. I know it's really hard to get by that sometimes but you just gotta do it. Do what makes you the best you. Labels/pronouns be dammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.