AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Coming Soon! Claim your model profile!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PrimetimeCams

Hello, again lovely people!

I wanted to finally introduce ourselves to everyone! ☺️ We are Primetime Cams, dedicated to YOU, the entire adult webcam community. With a vision to create something culture driven, innovative and collaborative we launched this project in May, hoping to have a positive impact on the industry.

So, who is Primetime Cams? We’re the first marketplace platform to offer a central collection of trending models streaming live from 5 major cam sites: Chaturbate, BongaCams, SkyPrivate, StripChat, & LiveJasmin. We believe that the user experience in the webcam industry also matters, which is why we built some of the best tools and features to give the community a more unique and personalized experience. Our mission is to bring models and fans together, while becoming a destination that will create a level playing field for all models in the industry.

Our site is completely free to use for both members & models (coming soon) and as we continue to grow we would like to add sites such as Streamate, Cams.com, MyFreeCams, and many more. At the moment we are not accepting applications to become a model but, one day in the future, hope to open our platform to have our own models perform live on our site.

Just a little about me! I’m Julie - the founder and co-owner of Primetime Cams and I’m fairly new to the adult/camming industry. I started working for Chaturbate as a customer service rep last year in February and while I was there I learned so much, especially about the common complaints, frustrations and needs that models, members, and fans were experiencing. After learning of the feedback given by the community, I decided to quit to start this project, which has led me on this amazing journey where I Iearned so many skills, have met so many great people and eventually led me to meet my amazing partner, Chema, who is a technical genius/artist and can make all of our dreams come true! Lol.

So, what’s next for you? CLAIM YOUR PRIME MODEL PROFILE:

In the next few weeks to a couple months we will be releasing a feature for you to claim your Primetime Cams model profile for any of the integrated sites, so you will be able to:
  • Upload a photo
  • Customize your profile
  • Follow other models and users
  • Create pages
  • Respond to reviews
  • Add social links (Onlyfans, Twitter, etc.)
  • **A chance to appear on the homepage under ‘‘Featured Models’ of Primetime Cams for 2 weeks anytime you’re live
  • & much more…
But before we launch the model side of things, is there something that you would like to see or is there anything you wish you could add on your existing platform that you cannot do now? We value and appreciate all feedback, good and bad. Let’s hear it. Put your suggestions and comments below 👇

For now, if you would like to be added to any of the Primetime Pages that are listed on our homepage or if you know any model that’s missing and would be a great addition, let us know! Or should we add any other pages or sections? Right now, our main pages are:

Lesbian
Got Milf?
Ebony
Twink
Tattoos
Group
Purple Rain
The Red Room
Cosplay
Hentai & Anime
Japanese

To be added, simply mention us in a tweet (@PrimetimeCams), add your PTC model profile link, and include the #pagetitle that you would like to be added to (#lesbian, #hentai&anime, #group).

Our social accounts:
Thanks,
Julie

So, who is Primetime Cams? We’re the first marketplace platform to offer a central collection of trending models streaming live
You are not the first
For now, if you would like to be added to any of the Primetime Pages that are listed on our homepage or if you know any model that’s missing and would be a great addition, let us know!
Are the models getting paid for the restream of their live cams?

You are not the first

Are the models getting paid for the restream of their live cams?
Thanks for you feedback and question. Maybe, it should be reworded to ‘the first independent marketplace of its kind’.

Unfortunately, models are not paid for their live streams on Primetime Cams or any other affiliates using the cam sites tools and program. I believe this is most of Terms & Conditions when signing up to become a model. However, there may be an option under your ‘privacy & settings’, to not appear on other network sites that can be turned off, which would limit your live stream to that specific cam site.

Additionally, we do have on the roadmap upcoming features for models to help increase their revenue.

Hello, again lovely people!

I wanted to finally introduce ourselves to everyone! ☺️ We are Primetime Cams, dedicated to YOU, the entire adult webcam community. With a vision to create something culture driven, innovative and collaborative we launched this project in May, hoping to have a positive impact on the industry.

So, who is Primetime Cams? We’re the first marketplace platform to offer a central collection of trending models streaming live from 5 major cam sites: Chaturbate, BongaCams, SkyPrivate, StripChat, & LiveJasmin. We believe that the user experience in the webcam industry also matters, which is why we built some of the best tools and features to give the community a more unique and personalized experience. Our mission is to bring models and fans together, while becoming a destination that will create a level playing field for all models in the industry.

Our site is completely free to use for both members & models (coming soon) and as we continue to grow we would like to add sites such as Streamate, Cams.com, MyFreeCams, and many more. At the moment we are not accepting applications to become a model but, one day in the future, hope to open our platform to have our own models perform live on our site.

Just a little about me! I’m Julie - the founder and co-owner of Primetime Cams and I’m fairly new to the adult/camming industry. I started working for Chaturbate as a customer service rep last year in February and while I was there I learned so much, especially about the common complaints, frustrations and needs that models, members, and fans were experiencing. After learning of the feedback given by the community, I decided to quit to start this project, which has led me on this amazing journey where I Iearned so many skills, have met so many great people and eventually led me to meet my amazing partner, Chema, who is a technical genius/artist and can make all of our dreams come true! Lol.

So, what’s next for you? CLAIM YOUR PRIME MODEL PROFILE:

In the next few weeks to a couple months we will be releasing a feature for you to claim your Primetime Cams model profile for any of the integrated sites, so you will be able to:
  • Upload a photo
  • Customize your profile
  • Follow other models and users
  • Create pages
  • Respond to reviews
  • Add social links (Onlyfans, Twitter, etc.)
  • **A chance to appear on the homepage under ‘‘Featured Models’ of Primetime Cams for 2 weeks anytime you’re live
  • & much more…
But before we launch the model side of things, is there something that you would like to see or is there anything you wish you could add on your existing platform that you cannot do now? We value and appreciate all feedback, good and bad. Let’s hear it. Put your suggestions and comments below 👇

For now, if you would like to be added to any of the Primetime Pages that are listed on our homepage or if you know any model that’s missing and would be a great addition, let us know! Or should we add any other pages or sections? Right now, our main pages are:

Lesbian
Got Milf?
Ebony
Twink
Tattoos
Group
Purple Rain
The Red Room
Cosplay
Hentai & Anime
Japanese

To be added, simply mention us in a tweet (@PrimetimeCams), add your PTC model profile link, and include the #pagetitle that you would like to be added to (#lesbian, #hentai&anime, #group).

Our social accounts:
Thanks,
Julie
Hello .. i did not got.. is it new webcam site or just you will redirect to Chaturbate, BongaCams, SkyPrivate, StripChat, & LiveJasmin or simply yoiu try to bring models from these sites to your new site Primetime Cams?

You are a cam site aggregate and nothing more. A mirror, if you will. No thanks. There is zero benefit for models and how do you end a sentence like, "we'll make your dreams come true," with a LOL. Super professional, much wow.

Thinking more about this, it's kind of insulting. There are already hundreds if not thousands of sites just like this. You took your experience with Chaturbate and created an aggregate site instead of trying to come up with a site that actually fixes all of the complaints models have. But, I guess thanks for letting everyone know?

A "few weeks to months" to create your profile. That should have been ready to launch before your post here. What's your ROI here in the beginning? A cut of advertising click bait revenue? Data selling? So many red flags are being thrown in my head about this.

Thinking more about this, it's kind of insulting. There are already hundreds if not thousands of sites just like this. You took your experience with Chaturbate and created an aggregate site instead of trying to come up with a site that actually fixes all of the complaints models have. But, I guess thanks for letting everyone know?

A "few weeks to months" to create your profile. That should have been ready to launch before your post here. What's your ROI here in the beginning? A cut of advertising click bait revenue? Data selling? So many red flags are being thrown in my head about this.
agree.. instead of that someone could create some strong safety center for webcam girls... people are evil.. and ruining other people lifes only becouse of misunderstanding why and how... strong safety center who would protect girls... from such unfair attitude...

Another thing (I may be getting too passionate about this) but I am not turning off "appear on network sites" because I use cbhours analytics to do the number crunching I don't want to, if I turn that off bye bye stats.

So what this actually is a mirror site that is earning the affiliate commissions from people that go to their site and signup. Plenty of them around already.

Status
Not open for further replies.