AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Company for CB earnings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2019
Hello everyone!

I am with CB for a couple of years now, and I'm looking to open a company for my CB earnings.
I live in the EU. Are there people who have a company here in the EU (an entity, not being registered as self employed).
Everything is pretty much straight forward since I have some business experience, but one thing I can't figure out, and CB support can't answer this question for me.

Where to get the necessary paperwork for the incoming payments?
Do I have to sent an invoice to CB for whatever amount they sent me?

Thanks in advance!

hi! i got company , first of all you taking an accountant that u pay every month and will explain you exaclty what u need to do also every month doing his job . After u creating company , you can open bank acc on the company name, on cb at payment you add your company details, so money will go straight to the bank in company account. the day you receve the money in bank, there is a program online for accounting, you cut the bill, you write there all cb details, the amounth u receved , will be all saved after 1 time, and save this papers for accountant., at least in my country is like this .

Last edited:
Reactions: Morganaca
Upvote 0
hi! i got company , first of all you taking an accountant that u pay every month and will explain you exaclty what u need to do also every month doing his job . After u creating company , you can open bank acc on the company name, on cb at payment you add your company details, so money will go straight to the bank in company account. the day you receve the money in bank, there is a program online for accounting, you cut the bill, you write there all cb details, the amounth u receved , will be all saved after 1 time, and save this papers for accountant., at least in my country is like this .

Thank you for your reply!

• Hugs
Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.