AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

compliance images for CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2021
Hello,
@punker barbie my account innocently_yours was banned. It could be that i have not replied to the compliance image request which I thought was not needed because I was already aged verified. Now my account is banned or suspended, I tried to upload my verification documents but it stated on site that I was already aged verified. Not sure what to do next. I have always broadcasted live and never broken any CB rules . Please help get my account back .
ticket # 17660171
account name: innocently_yours
1624884973337.png

Thank you

@punker barbie Hello. On May 29, chaturbate blocked my chaturbate account. The support said that someone from the audience complained about me that I was underage (although this is not true, I honestly confirmed my age). I was informed that, despite the fact that I confirmed my age, I would not be given the opportunity to go on the air and was offered to return in six months. But I don't agree with this decision, I want the support to check everything again. I've been working on your site for about a year now, and I've never had any problems. I follow all the rules, I didn't break anything, and I'm completely honest with you. I've confirmed my age, I don't look like a child, and I've never tried to pretend to be a child. Can you check the complaints that were received from the viewer? Maybe it was just a hater who wanted to hurt me on purpose, because I'm sure I didn't break anything, and it's not my fault. This is completely unfair. I really have my photos and photos of documents, you can see it. I look 19 years old and work in the #teen category. What happened is really absurd. I can't wait 6 months because working on your site was my only job, I lost my only job and the account I worked on for almost a year. In 6 months, I will lose all my regular viewers. I really love your site and want to work on it, please unblock me
I hope for your answer and understanding
ticket: 17583388;17679187; 17727377
I duplicated the message because you did not respond to the past, please help me

Upvote 0
@punker barbie hello, my account was able to broadcast but until just earlier I again lost it and a message stated i had to submit my verification doucments. When I tried to resubmit my document, it was denied because it stated I was already approved. Now my account is not able to receive tip when i broadcast and unable to cash out. Please re look into my account and hoping to get it fix for me to continue to broadcast.

Acount name: innocently_yours
ticket unmber # 17812846

Upvote 0
@punker barbie hello, I'm following up on my issue, seems it just got worst as now my account is banned. I have submitted additional requirement documents via cb site and emailing support, and no reply to unbanned my account, could you please look into this and hoping to get it fix so I can broadcast. thank you.
Account name: Innocently_yours
ticket number : 17812846

Upvote 0
Rather than BAN why don't they come up with a new thing, where accounts are in a SUSPENDED status pending contact with support. Accounts in suspended status could be pruned every 6 months or converted to banned status

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.