AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Compliance verification (for faceless models)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2018
Australia
More as an FYI to others, and its likely not many others will ever see this...
But it appears that CB now has a compliance verification requirement for models that choose to not show their faces.

Today, during a stream, the model I was watching (yes, faceless) was prompted by CB to go to a web address on her mobile phone in 5 minutes or would be locked out. The link is in the screenshot below
1625132924487.png

She was prompted to draw a face picture with her hand on her mobile phone, from the weblink, and after doing that the show continued as normal.

As I suspect faceless models are not that common on CB and many may not know about this, just thought it was interesting enough to share :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: Highlander884
Thats just too anal as far im concerned, if a model won't show their face then they shouldn't be modeling
Too anal on the part of CB? I disagree. Because if a model is going to cam without showing face, they're going to have to go to some extra trouble to verify their accounts.

Because I DO agree that it should not be commonplace to cam without showing face. So for those that choose to, they need to be wiling to do more work than normal cammers.

Upvote 0
I was merely wanting to share that CB now does this. I think it is a fair expectation that a faceless model has additional verification.

If a model chooses to not show their face and is following the guidelines of the site and is not violating the Terms of use/service, its not really any of our business. If you don't agree with that, you aren't under any obligation to be part of their room.

If its something you wanted to discuss, perhaps it would be better to create a different thread in the general chat room? Then to not exclude others who may not look in the CB forum.

Upvote 0
Too anal on the part of CB? I disagree. Because if a model is going to cam without showing face, they're going to have to go to some extra trouble to verify their accounts.

Because I DO agree that it should not be commonplace to cam without showing face. So for those that choose to, they need to be wiling to do more work than normal cammers.
You need to additionally verify the video, etc. because the ban is still for forging documents.
My account in cb user: Julia777julia. Ban fake passport! I just uploaded a new passport, because the old validity period has expired

Upvote 0
actually the real use of this face thing is that it should eliminate loop recording accounts. Good if they target accounts in specific countries

Upvote 0
A model I visit isn't exactly a faceless model, she will show it whenever people tip and she feels confident (she is genuinely shy).
She gets this a lot, is there a way around it? Can the model show her face for a few seconds at the start of the broadcast, then hide the face thereafter, and not have to get this?

Upvote 0
A model I visit isn't exactly a faceless model, she will show it whenever people tip and she feels confident (she is genuinely shy).
She gets this a lot, is there a way around it? Can the model show her face for a few seconds at the start of the broadcast, then hide the face thereafter, and not have to get this?
Not really possible since this can happen more than once per stream. I have seen them ask for this 4 times in 1 stream from 1 model

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
She was prompted to draw a face picture with her hand on her mobile phone, from the weblink, and after doing that the show continued as normal.

Then the point of this is not to verify the identity of the person transmitting but to verify that it is not a pre-recorded show?

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
Not really possible since this can happen more than once per stream. I have seen them ask for this 4 times in 1 stream from 1 model

In that case it's very annoying.
She has been a model since 2015 I think and whilst she doesn't have her face showing constantly, you can definitely tell she is really there because she does talk and she does type - including o greys (I know, just typing alone doesn't mean it's not some random person behind a recording). But she talks to people .

She struggles to get viewers in her room, and then obviously this happens and then everyone leaves so then she will be back to just myself and maybe her moderator being in the room (because we know to wait, well actually her mod is obsessed but that's another story haha).

Is this automated or does someone actively push a button to make models have to do this? Is it if a model goes more than XX minutes she will have this automatically pop up?
@punker barbie hopefully you can shed some light if there is a way for models to prevent these from happening and ruining their streams/rooms, other than "show face constantly"?

Upvote 0
The model I follow who doesn't show her face was prompted in the first 10 minutes of her show. 3 hours later she had not been prompted again.

Also, slight update - she is asked to go to a different part of the CB site and show her face whilst holding up a "number" of fingers as directed by CB. I misunderstood the original description where I thought she had to draw a face.

Reactions: Bea
Upvote 0
The model I follow who doesn't show her face was prompted in the first 10 minutes of her show. 3 hours later she had not been prompted again.
A model I follow who never shown her face on cam since 2015, even in pvt, has never been prompted for face verification :/
So, it's a bit difficult to imagine but it seems that an human is behind... knowing well her body

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.