AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Complicated situation with a member

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so for you it's normal a 71 year old be interested in a 20yr old? a little bit weird imo. I dont sympathise with him on this. In my mind, i despise perverts especially very old men interested in young girls.

a +70 year old interested in a 20 year old dont you think he is also attracted to high school girls? I think very much so

yes OP you are a HORRIBLE BITCH ! When you will be 70 + then you must lock yourself down in an apartment to not see all those hot men young bodys that will walk of the street with their muscles , young healthy smiles and appetite to live , fuck , laugh and have fun .... because you know according to you wanting and desire any of them will make you a pedo ! So yeah lock down in home with closed dark windows and let them all for us because when i will be 70 + i will fucking enjoy it to go out and invite a hot man to drink a coffe with me and pay for his coffe and if he will AGREE FOR more i will not feel a pedo for it !

Or in case i will not be single by then i will fucking enjoy to come online to spend a part of my retirement on a hot young 20 + man that will masturbate for me on cam and show me his best smile , and yes i will imagine also having sex with him like horny rabbits while i will rub my old wrinkled pussy lips ! And will make me damm fucking happy if he does his job like a pro and do not lie to me like a fucking bastard same as you did with that poor man !

YOU ARE HORRIBLE !

I'm glad this was a troll but the fact that someone might think a 70 year old paying a 22 year old sex worker is pedophilia is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

We're talking about a grown woman with a fully formed brain. What kind of stupidity is this?

Is it weird and predatory for an old man to only date women in their 20s? Yes probably.

Is it weird and predatory for and old man to pay a sex worker in their 20s? No. That's like the whole fucking point. It's a mutual exchange at that point. Unless the guy is lowballing with trying to rip the sex worker off or manipulating them.

And I'm sorry to say but if anyone is triggered by men outside their age range being attracted to them maybe sex work isn't for them. 🤷

I'm glad this was a troll but the fact that someone might think a 70 year old paying a 22 year old sex worker is pedophilia is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

We're talking about a grown woman with a fully formed brain. What kind of stupidity is this?

Is it weird and predatory for an old man to only date women in their 20s? Yes probably.

Is it weird and predatory for and old man to pay a sex worker in their 20s? No. That's like the whole fucking point. It's a mutual exchange at that point. Unless the guy is lowballing with trying to rip the sex worker off or manipulating them.

And I'm sorry to say but if anyone is triggered by men outside their age range being attracted to them maybe sex work isn't for them. 🤷

I used to be in this Facebook group for single moms, and there was this woman on there who made a whole post bashing some poor guy on Bumble (the dating app), because in one of the 'About Me' Bumble interview questions he mentioned that he's into "pegging." Keep in mind Bumble is the dating app where the man CANNOT initiate the conversation...the woman must do that. Anyway, this chick in the FB group felt the need to initiate conversation with this guy, and she brought up the pegging thing that was on his profile. She made a point of ranting on FB about how disgusting this guy is, and a bunch of other women sided with her talking about "Ew, what a creep! The nerve of him talking to you about pegging!" :facepalm: A few of us called her out on the fact that she was flat out shaming this man, and from the information she'd given us (I think she'd posted screenshots) the guy wasn't even being a creep at all. She was the one being all judgmental and shit. She was just some chick who couldn't grasp the concept that some people are into other things besides the same 'ole missionary sex. Lmao. If someone is sexually into something that you find disgusting (but it's between two consenting adults who do enjoy it), just swipe left on their profile instead of make a big fucking production out of how "disgusting" they are.

Relevant on the topic... Before I cammed and settled down I did A LOT of dating. Had A LOT of hookups... lots of one-offs, LOTS of relationships (of various lengths). Hey, we all got different needs... and I don't got no problem w mine 🎈

Roughly half the dudes were into ass play including lots of full penetration. It's really not that uncommon. Granted, that's talking about just vanilla ass play, not w D/s dynamic. But still... it really ain't uncommon. Dudes just don't always talk about it with each other, or in casual social company, but it's just another face of sexuality. If anyone thinks that's odd, then obviously they have not made others feel comfortable enough. Or they are just plain inexperienced AF 🤷‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.