AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Computer broken and bad day

• Thread starter Deleted member 55529
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 55529

Hello. My computer got broken, the fix is really expensive and might take 20 days. Buying a new one is really expensive in my country.

I'm really despaired. A friend has lent my his notebook but it's windows 8, quite old. Any ideas? Plus I was kicked out from the place I was living and luckily find a new flat. This happened bc someone stumbled into my room and told them I was camming. I was living on a students residence.

Yes, this happened all in one day. Half of my earnings are going to the technician to fix it.

I can't even install OBS lol

I have found a Streamate studio close to the place I'm about to move. Blocks away literally. I was doing well on Stripchat. Second idea was buying a PC which is better and cheaper than a laptop. Yes, last year my family thretened me with kicking me out for doing camming and I had to stop. I feel so frustrated,I cant show my tits peacefully lol

Thanks everyone

Hello. My computer got broken, the fix is really expensive and might take 20 days. Buying a new one is really expensive in my country.

I'm really despaired. A friend has lent my his notebook but it's windows 8, quite old. Any ideas? Plus I was kicked out from the place I was living and luckily find a new flat. This happened bc someone stumbled into my room and told them I was camming. I was living on a students residence.

Yes, this happened all in one day. Half of my earnings are going to the technician to fix it.

I can't even install OBS lol

I have found a Streamate studio close to the place I'm about to move. Blocks away literally. I was doing well on Stripchat. Second idea was buying a PC which is better and cheaper than a laptop. Yes, last year my family thretened me with kicking me out for doing camming and I had to stop. I feel so frustrated,I cant show my tits peacefully lol

Thanks everyone
You can cam from your phone. It's not ideal but would allow you to make money until you can buy a computer. Several sites have that feature. I know Streamate does.

About laptop and pc I can totally recommend you pc. Laptops are problematic. Its just dying all without warning. In PC when something is wrong- u change only one part. I had similar situation about equipment in april. My laptop just died after 4 years-was new bought at shop but died fast. In may my parents helped me to buy pC and that was the best decison . About PC- u can buy parts separately and make them together or buy refurbished, One of my camgirls friend she is using refurbished. Its cheaper but works totally good. Anyway: Choose PC not laptop. Good luck!

Reactions: MarieElise
One more thing- PCs has in my opinion better parameters for broadcast in better price. On laptop i could go max HD+ because otherwise using CPU was too high. I bouight laptop gaming , price was cheaper than laptop and i can easily stream in 4k ( I use logitech brio). Anyway is more comfy. U can buy two screens if u like on few sites, or jsut one bigger. Is really more comfy in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.