AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Concerning Making a DMCA Request

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 22, 2021
Hello all. I was wondering what would be the best way to make a DMCA claim? In another thread concerning DMCA requests it states that we could reach out to Shirley for help. Is this still accurate? Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Guapo

In another thread concerning DMCA requests it states that we could reach out to Shirley for help. Is this still accurate

Nope, if you find your content anywhere on the internet, Chaturbate offers a free content takedown notice service. Email dmca@chaturbate.com with direct links to the content and support will assist you with sending these notices.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Nope, if you find your content anywhere on the internet, Chaturbate offers a free content takedown notice service. Email dmca@chaturbate.com with direct links to the content and support will assist you with sending these notices.
I'll go update the thread that I'm sure he saw with this information. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.