AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

concerns about my account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 23, 2018
Dear Shirley, I am having a concern. My account SPACYANGEL was banned with no reason. If you check my records, is the 1st time as I have done anything against TOS before nor at the moment. But here is the situation. My boss is telling me that you have emailed to him stating that the account was Banned due to an user sent me tokens that he purchased with a stolen card (I think we as performers will never know if this happen) and that I will have to pay back to Chaturbate the tokens. I need to know if this is true or if he is lying to force me to stay with him and pay him money and if you can help me unbanning my account, as I am thinking to become an independent model if he is lying. Thanks

Upvote 0
Dear Shirley, I am having a concern. My account SPACYANGEL was banned with no reason. If you check my records, is the 1st time as I have done anything against TOS before nor at the moment. But here is the situation. My boss is telling me that you have emailed to him stating that the account was Banned due to an user sent me tokens that he purchased with a stolen card (I think we as performers will never know if this happen) and that I will have to pay back to Chaturbate the tokens. I need to know if this is true or if he is lying to force me to stay with him and pay him money and if you can help me unbanning my account, as I am thinking to become an independent model if he is lying. Thanks

Chaturbate will be investigating your account if a user has tipped your account via fraudulent payment. Unfortunately you can only wait and see what happens with the account until the investigation has been completed. This is a normal process on Chaturbate when it comes to stolen credit cards.

Upvote 0
I really do not in any sense understand how the normal process for a customer getting fraudulent tokens would be blame the model and take the tokens back.

Don't these big cam sites have chargeback protection? I've seen this so many times where the model is blamed for a customer using A stolen card or whatever. How the fuck would the model know the customer is doing that. I can't think of any other cam site that does this.

They take 50% of your money they should cover chargeback and fraud.

Upvote 0
I really do not in any sense understand how the normal process for a customer getting fraudulent tokens would be blame the model and take the tokens back.

Don't these big cam sites have chargeback protection? I've seen this so many times where the model is blamed for a customer using A stolen card or whatever. How the fuck would the model know the customer is doing that. I can't think of any other cam site that does this.

They take 50% of your money they should cover chargeback and fraud.
In big cases I’d assume the site looks into the chat logs and interactions on a model account to decide if the model was complicit with the fraudulent actions.

Upvote 0
In big cases I’d assume the site looks into the chat logs and interactions on a model account to decide if the model was complicit with the fraudulent actions.
Its crazy they take the tokens back before even investigating

Upvote 0
Its crazy they take the tokens back before even investigating
It has seemed cb has always had a “ban now, ask questions later” mentality so it doesn’t surprise me if they do the same with these issues.

Upvote 0
In some situations models can be involved in fraudulent tokens, the user has a stolen credit card and purchases tokens, tips them to the model who knows whats happening and then they cash them out & split the money.

This is why Chaturbate has a fraud department to investigate these kinds of situations. If the model hasn't done anything wrong or isn't connected to the tipper in any way, the account will be back online after a few days. Plus got to remember its the weekend so it may take longer for the process.

Reactions: punker barbie
Upvote 0
In some situations models can be involved in fraudulent tokens, the user has a stolen credit card and purchases tokens, tips them to the model who knows whats happening and then they cash them out & split the money.

This is why Chaturbate has a fraud department to investigate these kinds of situations. If the model hasn't done anything wrong or isn't connected to the tipper in any way, the account will be back online after a few days. Plus got to remember its the weekend so it may take longer for the process.
it's still silly they take the tokens back first then decide if she was involved or not. More of a guilty until proven innocent than the other way around as it probably should be!

Reactions: weirdbr
Upvote 0
I thought I had something really smart to ad, however there are too many possible scenarios here. It can be a couple issue, or a studio and a model issue, and that’s just a total newbie’s view.
Whenever a transaction of funds online takes place, a risk based approach is not something unheard of, in mainstream as well. Many known and trusted goods marketplaces, can freeze a seller much faster than a ban of any broadcaster, and for minor typos or slacks, and this is my experience talking. With that being said, I hope everything will be resolved soon, and in your favor.

Upvote 0
it's still silly they take the tokens back first then decide if she was involved or not. More of a guilty until proven innocent than the other way around as it probably should be!

If a model were to be allowed to operate on the site when they were under investigation for fraud, imagine users who were tipping the model if it turned out that they WERE involved in the fraud (I'm not saying in this situation the model is involved) and they found out later. You could have more problems on your hand with trying to refund everyone that had tipped that model. Instead they're just suspending the account until the investigation is concluded.

Upvote 0
I thought I had something really smart to ad, however there are too many possible scenarios here. It can be a couple issue, or a studio and a model issue, and that’s just a total newbie’s view.
Whenever a transaction of funds online takes place, a risk based approach is not something unheard of, in mainstream as well. Many known and trusted goods marketplaces, can freeze a seller much faster than a ban of any broadcaster, and for minor typos or slacks, and this is my experience talking. With that being said, I hope everything will be resolved soon, and in your favor.

Upvote 0
hey , i am having the same problem. Is anyone can help ? In my account i have still 4k tokens and no one is answering me . I did not break any rule and i did not make any violation or any mistake. It seems to have server problem . But no one answered me . What should i do ? @roydz or @punker barbie .. who can help ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
hey , i am having the same problem. Is anyone can help ? In my account i have still 4k tokens and no one is answering me . I did not break any rule and i did not make any violation or any mistake. It seems to have server problem . But no one answered me . What should i do ? @roydz or @punker barbie .. who can help ?
Hi and thank you for posting. can you please confirm your CB user name, so I can look into what is happening with your account? ACF Forum is wonderful to allow us to provide help here, however it is not a CB owned or managed forum and I need CB specific user names to offer support here. :)

Reactions: NotYou and roydz
Upvote 0
Hi and thank you for posting. can you please confirm your CB user name, so I can look into what is happening with your account? ACF Forum is wonderful to allow us to provide help here, however it is not a CB owned or managed forum and I need CB specific user names to offer support here. :)

@ punker barbie

I have emailed cb support with no help from them unfortunately. I have been banned a year ago, i broadcasted probably 2 times. This year i tried creating a new account, after adding my age verification i got banned again, then asked to add other age verification documents and after i did i got banned again...so i just don't understand why i got my first ban and why i keep getting banned now. It is not underage because i am 29...it is just a bit ridiculous how support just sends the same reply over and over again without even explaining their action.
My username on cb now is Serendip1ty. If you could look into it i would really appreciate it, seeing i am getting no helpful response from cb support.

Upvote 0

madam , its my boyfriend's account and he tried many times on support but for some unkown reasons he is getting ignored here and on support too . He is not bothering to anyone . He is just scared of losing his account. Can you please help ? Please give him a last chance.

Upvote 0
Guys, please use the PM option(not with me, with Punker Barbie), start or continue an existing email thread, and allow a time frame for a direct response.
This way, your broadcaster payee ID’s will remain discrete and safe.
I was never here :)
Sharing usernames publicly is fine as it's publicly visible on their CB page. I noted at the top of this section to not share actual ID/info, which should not be needed to look into issues anyway.

I was trying to avoid Shirley having a ton of private messages to sort through when she gets the time to come to ACF, that's why I created this section that she can scroll through at her own pace.

Upvote 0
Sharing usernames publicly is fine as it's publicly visible on their CB page. I noted at the top of this section to not share actual ID/info, which should not be needed to look into issues anyway.

I was trying to avoid Shirley having a ton of private messages to sort through when she gets the time to come to ACF, that's why I created this section that she can scroll through at her own pace.
My bad:) I was used to work with the most over strict people, still shaking it off.

Upvote 0
Guys, please use the PM option(not with me, with Punker Barbie), start or continue an existing email thread, and allow a time frame for a direct response.
This way, your broadcaster payee ID’s will remain discrete and safe.
I was never here :)

How do i PM to punker barbie ?? can you please suugest ?

Upvote 0
Post the username here and if needed @punker barbie will send you a DM

I respect you and your help Shirley madam a lot . Please concern about my boyfriend's profile . His profile name is " martinloveshy" . Please help. Please.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.