AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Confused about PM's/Private Webcams on CB?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 15, 2018
Hello all!

I recently did my first show (very very brief) to get a feel for how stuff would go. To my pleasant surprise I made a bit of money without doing much, but a few things confused me.

People who PM, when model's are 'charging' for a PM - there is no specific setting for this correct? You just have to note WHO tipped and message them back/create a new message?

I had someone hassling me to turn accept something/so they could show their webcam. I'm assuming this is something models charge for? Does this just mean their cam shows but you can continue the private show?

Overall I really enjoyed the first time I cammed. I think it will be good income against my vanilla work! please forgive me if these questions are 'noob'-y

xx J

Yes, when they are tipping you for you to PM, you just see (in your public chat) that they've tipped, and then click on their screen name to send them the private message. You're gonna get a ton of bozos on CB demanding you PM them. It's fucking annoying. I don't PM anyone who's never tipped me. They're time-wasters, and always just want one free one-on-one attention to make small talk such as "You're cute. Where from?" (You could've just asked me that in the regular chat, numbnuts).

I don't believe I've ever watched a guy's webcam from my public chat, because these dudes who say "PM, bb" or "My cam's on, bb" never tip for it. As soon as I tell them they need to tip for c2c, or take me private, they bolt from the room. :p

Yes, if you are in a private show with them, and they turn on their cam, the private show continues. The private show continues until one of you've ended it, or their tokens have run out.

Upvote 0
Yes, when they are tipping you for you to PM, you just see (in your public chat) that they've tipped, and then click on their screen name to send them the private message. You're gonna get a ton of bozos on CB demanding you PM them. It's fucking annoying. I don't PM anyone who's never tipped me. They're time-wasters, and always just want one free one-on-one attention to make small talk such as "You're cute. Where from?" (You could've just asked me that in the regular chat, numbnuts).

I don't believe I've ever watched a guy's webcam from my public chat, because these dudes who say "PM, bb" or "My cam's on, bb" never tip for it. As soon as I tell them they need to tip for c2c, or take me private, they bolt from the room. :p

Yes, if you are in a private show with them, and they turn on their cam, the private show continues. The private show continues until one of you've ended it, or their tokens have run out.

Amazing! you cleared all that up for me :+) You've also helped me indirectly on numerous other posts with your replies - thank-you!!

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.