AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2017
Ok, so here it goes: I'm considering camming, I know there is no escaping being found out eventually, I'm ok with that and I've already told my friends/ family I'm considering it. I also know camming creates paper trails (taxes). I want to get my degree in Biotech/Bio-Engineering so
1. Would camming affect a career in science?
2. What is the tax process like for camming in Eastern Europe?
3.I have dual citizenship. If my taxes go through my European side since I'm currently in Europe, could they still be found on my US side (through background checks?)

Would camming affect .... the answer is always maybe. possibly yes. ALWAYS. Camming can always have a chance to affect your future. It depends on the people you work with, any ethics or morality codes you may face, and the persons attitude who hires you, company policies,where you live etc. No one can say it won't for sure affect your future in some way. And if they do ... they're lying.

If you are a USA citizen living elsewhere you still have to file taxes after a certain amount with the IRS in the USA. A standard background check checks for criminal record, not tax records.

Would camming affect .... the answer is always maybe. possibly yes. ALWAYS. Camming can always have a chance to affect your future. It depends on the people you work with, any ethics or morality codes you may face, and the persons attitude who hires you, company policies,where you live etc. No one can say it won't for sure affect your future in some way. And if they do ... they're lying.

If you are a USA citizen living elsewhere you still have to file taxes after a certain amount with the IRS in the USA. A standard background check checks for criminal record, not tax records.

Thanks, guess it doesn't matter what career path I choose, it all depends on the attitude of my future employer. Anyway, I know it's something to consider carefully, and I appreciate the advice :)

I think that a background check might include tax or employment records if its a federal job like postal work, military, etc.

If you are a USA citizen living elsewhere you still have to file taxes after a certain amount with the IRS in the USA.
A US citizen living abroad has to pay taxes only after you make a certain amount (I believe it's somewhere around $100k), but you're supposed to to file taxes regardless. You should be filing a US tax return every year, even if you're paying taxes abroad and don't owe anything to the US. If you haven't been doing it, they probably aren't going to come after you, just catch up with previous year's tax returns as soon as you can.

If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't do it. I'm close friends with an older female scientist in her 60s who works in academia. She's well known and respected in her field producing quality work that has other researchers all over the world reference and study, but she's still regularly silenced and shut down by colleagues at her own university because of the patriarchal, boys club culture among the school's faculty. Misogyny in science is real. You and your classmates might not care about past sex work, but remember that your future employment is still controlled by people in their 50s, 60s, and 70s. Don't give them fodder to undermine you.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.