AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Constant trolls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 20, 2020
Hello my first post in here so I hope it’s ok to post this,
I’m at my end :( I stupidly set my onlyfans for free thinking it would help promote me. And I had nothing but abuse from members saying my bundle of 9 videos at $15 was a joke although it would have cost them $150 when not in the bundle offer. Then today on cam Simone came in as a guest and slagged my onlyfans off publicly in the room. Saying they are not happy at all. I just posted a video of me riding a dildo. I don’t get what more they want from me ? I post daily but told them I don’t work weekends (I have family) I have muted the guests again as I never normally have them able to talk but I stupidly let them. This comment caused loads of people to leave my room and I’m struggling as it is. I get endless basics demanding free stuff and I’m lucky to make around 1500 tokens a week Monday to Friday 9am till 4pm. Do I just pull my big girl pants up and ignore them? How do you guys deal with the same guys commenting none stop never tip and say every day they have no tokens ? I went on a ban spree the other day and I feel it’s made things worse :( please help me I’m actually so down with how I feel they attack me for more for nothing in return. :(
Thanks x

• Hugs
Reactions: mike_aussie
How do you guys deal with the same guys commenting none stop never tip and say every day they have no tokens ?
I never allow non token users to talk in my room. I also ban guys with freeloading cheap attitudes instantly.
Do I just pull my big girl pants up and ignore them?
Pretty much which is the hard part. Try and take a day off and do something relaxing to try and take the edge off.

Silence and/or ban people who talk negatively in your chat. Trolls are a part of life online, regardless of where you are. They feed off of negative energy. They gain pleasure by making others feel bad. And it does feel bad. Even if you know that they aren't worth a second thought, you will still internalize what they said and it will hurt. Don't let it discourage you though! For every troll, there are plenty of others who do enjoy you and your content. Keep that in mind.

People who have no tokens but are demanding you to do things, just politely say that you're willing to chat with them, but if they want to see some more action, then they'll need to tip for what they want to see. If they're still insistent, then silence/ban. I personally allow all members to chat in my room, but will not hesitate to silence or ban people who are out of control and aren't respecting me or the rest of chat. I feel that by limiting who can chat in your room, you're limiting interest. Of course if you have a very busy room and things are out of control, it does make sense to limit chatting to only specific people. People who have no tokens may get them. You just need to give them a reason to. Even if they never ever tip you, "freeloaders" can provide good discussions, which will help keep you engaged and create interest.

Silence and/or ban people who talk negatively in your chat. Trolls are a part of life online, regardless of where you are. They feed off of negative energy. They gain pleasure by making others feel bad. And it does feel bad. Even if you know that they aren't worth a second thought, you will still internalize what they said and it will hurt. Don't let it discourage you though! For every troll, there are plenty of others who do enjoy you and your content. Keep that in mind.

People who have no tokens but are demanding you to do things, just politely say that you're willing to chat with them, but if they want to see some more action, then they'll need to tip for what they want to see. If they're still insistent, then silence/ban. I personally allow all members to chat in my room, but will not hesitate to silence or ban people who are out of control and aren't respecting me or the rest of chat. I feel that by limiting who can chat in your room, you're limiting interest. Of course if you have a very busy room and things are out of control, it does make sense to limit chatting to only specific people. People who have no tokens may get them. You just need to give them a reason to. Even if they never ever tip you, "freeloaders" can provide good discussions, which will help keep you engaged and create interest.
Thank you ❤️

Whatever you do don't engage with the trolls and try to defend yourself. It doesn't matter if you are in the right and they are in the wrong, it will just make them troll 1000 times harder. They can't be reasoned with. Ignore/silence/ban if necessary. Don't give them the reaction they want if you can help it.

Hello my first post in here so I hope it’s ok to post this,
I’m at my end :( I stupidly set my onlyfans for free thinking it would help promote me. And I had nothing but abuse from members saying my bundle of 9 videos at $15 was a joke although it would have cost them $150 when not in the bundle offer. Then today on cam Simone came in as a guest and slagged my onlyfans off publicly in the room. Saying they are not happy at all. I just posted a video of me riding a dildo. I don’t get what more they want from me ? I post daily but told them I don’t work weekends (I have family) I have muted the guests again as I never normally have them able to talk but I stupidly let them. This comment caused loads of people to leave my room and I’m struggling as it is. I get endless basics demanding free stuff and I’m lucky to make around 1500 tokens a week Monday to Friday 9am till 4pm. Do I just pull my big girl pants up and ignore them? How do you guys deal with the same guys commenting none stop never tip and say every day they have no tokens ? I went on a ban spree the other day and I feel it’s made things worse :( please help me I’m actually so down with how I feel they attack me for more for nothing in return. :(
Thanks x
As a general rule, the cheaper your prices are the worse quality audience you will attract because you are pandering to the lowest common denominator. When you raise your prices and do less for free or for cheap only the people who value you enough to give something in exchange will engage with you. You will still get trolls now and then but not as many. Even I, as expensive as my content is... will get the ocasional jerk when I do a sale, and it’s almost always when I do a sale and not when they have to pay full price for things. So raise those prices girl!

My way of dealing with people like this is to remind them that they are the ones who came looking for me and my content and that they can go elsewhere. Some will leave, and for those that stay I keep pointing out how they must really like me if they are still sticking around despite whatever terrible thing they are saying of me. Some will do a 180 and try to be nice, some will do some mental gymnastics to justify it which is amusing. I could always just straight block or ignore them, but I would like the idea of giving them a completely different reaction then what they were seeking.

Status
Not open for further replies.