AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CONTEST BONUS

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2022
Hello everyone, hope you’ve all been doing well. I have a question about the contests on streamate. They tell us to work at least 25 hours to qualify for a bonus, so 250$ is 25$ And the rest apply
Now my question is, what if someone makes like 325$ and has worked for more than 25 hours too, do they get a bonus?

Ahoj všichni, doufám, že se máte všichni dobře. Mám dotaz ohledně soutěží na streamate. Říkají nám, abychom pracovali alespoň 25 hodin, abychom měli nárok na bonus, takže 250 $ je 25 $ a zbytek platí
Moje otázka zní, co když někdo vydělá 325 $ a odpracoval také více než 25 hodin, dostane bonus?
Ahoj, myslíš Streamate.com? Nevidím, že by měly být nějaké soutěže s prémiemi.

Upvote 0
ano myslím na streamate. com. Mluvím o poslední soutěži, která se stala...kdo má nárok na získání bonusu a jaký by to byl bonus, kdyby jeden vydělal, tj. 325 $Ahoj, myslíš Streamate.com? Nevidím, že by měly být nějaké soutěže s prémiemi.

Upvote 0
Hello everyone, hope you’ve all been doing well. I have a question about the contests on streamate. They tell us to work at least 25 hours to qualify for a bonus, so 250$ is 25$ And the rest apply
Now my question is, what if someone makes like 325$ and has worked for more than 25 hours too, do they get a bonus?
Yes it's $250 and above. Then at $500 you move to the next tier bonus amount.

Video sale earnings and fan clubs don't count (I believe) so you have to be at $250 or above just from Desktop or Mobile earnings.

Reactions: HaileyFoxx
Upvote 0
Yes it's $250 and above. Then at $500 you move to the next tier bonus amount.

Video sale earnings and fan clubs don't count (I believe) so you have to be at $250 or above just from Desktop or Mobile earnings.
Thank you for your reply
So 300$ you get the 25$ bonus or 30$ bonus? And when does it reflect on your account or one just receives the extra on payment day?

Upvote 0
Thank you for your reply
So 300$ you get the 25$ bonus or 30$ bonus? And when does it reflect on your account or one just receives the extra on payment day?
At 300 you'd get the $25.

I'm not 100% sure when it shows up, I think it's on the following week's check and listed as "additional compensation".

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.