AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Continuation of My Podcast "Let's Go to Private"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kittens_play

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 29, 2015
Twitter Username
@ryanbreadd
MFC Username
ryanbread
Chaturbate Username
ryanbread

This week I've posted two episodes, one true "Let's Go to Private" episode discussing how I started camming (which will absolutely be brought back up in other episodes, since I didn't speak too much on it this time), and the other episode is mainly for the purpose of a mic test, in which I -poorly- read a portion of JG Ballard's "The Intensive Care Unit" a speculative fiction short story.

"How I Started Camming" was recorded using my new mic, the Blue Microphones Snowball Mic, which had been recommended to me by a trustworthy tech pal, so hopefully it's better. The other episode "Story Telling Mic Test" was recorded with my old mic, the Tonor Condenser Microphone. And as a side note, I used a screen on both mics for both recordings.

I'd love feed back on which mic sounds better to you all!
Also, if you have any questions about price, where I record, etc. feel free to ask.

The new mic that you used to record "How I Started Camming" sounded better to me. It was lower in volume than the old mic you used for "Storytelling Mic Test", but I think that is something you can change in settings.

The new mic gives you a very crisp podcast-y sound that is why I picked it.

Good Luck!

The new mic that you used to record "How I Started Camming" sounded better to me. It was lower in volume than the old mic you used for "Storytelling Mic Test", but I think that is something you can change in settings.

The new mic gives you a very crisp podcast-y sound that is why I picked it.

Good Luck!
Thanks! I haven't played with the settings of my new Blue Microphones mic so I'll do that, helpful feedback! :rofl:

Reactions: Feyonce

This week I've posted two episodes, one true "Let's Go to Private" episode discussing how I started camming (which will absolutely be brought back up in other episodes, since I didn't speak too much on it this time), and the other episode is mainly for the purpose of a mic test, in which I -poorly- read a portion of JG Ballard's "The Intensive Care Unit" a speculative fiction short story.

"How I Started Camming" was recorded using my new mic, the Blue Microphones Snowball Mic, which had been recommended to me by a trustworthy tech pal, so hopefully it's better. The other episode "Story Telling Mic Test" was recorded with my old mic, the Tonor Condenser Microphone. And as a side note, I used a screen on both mics for both recordings.

I'd love feed back on which mic sounds better to you all!
Also, if you have any questions about price, where I record, etc. feel free to ask.

Since you asked I'll chime in, I very much prefer the new mic, it makes your voice sound significantly clearer. It's funny, if I had just listened to the podcast with Nora as a guest I would have thought the mic was fine. After hearing the comparison though it's night and day in quality. That's just my two cents!

Either way, I'm looking forward to the next episode. I hope you can bump a thread when you have upload it so I don't miss it!

Since you asked I'll chime in, I very much prefer the new mic, it makes your voice sound significantly clearer. It's funny, if I had just listened to the podcast with Nora as a guest I would have thought the mic was fine. After hearing the comparison though it's night and day in quality. That's just my two cents!

Either way, I'm looking forward to the next episode. I hope you can bump a thread when you have upload it so I don't miss it!
I just did the same! I listened to the podcast with Nora and it's vastly different, the new mic sounds a bit warmer and intimate which I think sounds better for a podcast. Thank you for chiming in!

I think it's been decided that the new microphone (the Blue Microphone) is the better choice for me. Thanks for all the help ACF peeps!
And AFCFAN69 I absolutely will, next week I'm interviewing a burlesque performer and we'll be discussing the psychology of tease!

Status
Not open for further replies.