AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Continued down votes from users trying to sabotage me—Cb does nothing and won’t answer any emails

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelylaura

Deactivated Account
May 25, 2020
@punker barbie Please help!

I would appreciate some assistance and answers from CB support. Day 4 and and I have received 4 thumbs down for no valid reason.
I have sent screenshots to support and detailed emails on the users I believe are doing this and can get no response or assistance from cb.
It’s like they don’t care about their models.

I do not know what else to do. And please don’t tell me to just ignore it. This is not about having thick skin and ignoring the comments. This is about users deliberately trying to sabotage my rating.

And the user who I believe did this yesterday spied on my private to be able to have the required tokens spent to vote. As well, to add insult to injury, this user was rude and disruptive in my public chat and drove out the 2 guys I had that were actually nice and tipping. I had to stop, which disrupted my room vibe to deal with him and lost money as he drove my tippers out. And then he’s able to down vote on top of that! Really unfair to models and not fair that CB does nothing to assist when you email them with all the details and screenshots of the chat.

Upvote 0
And the user who I believe did this yesterday spied on my private to be able to have the required tokens spent to vote. As well, to add insult to injury, this user was rude and disruptive in my public chat and drove out the 2 guys I had that were actually nice and tipping. I had to stop, which disrupted my room vibe to deal with him and lost money as he drove my tippers out. And then he’s able to down vote on top of that! Really unfair to models and not fair that CB does nothing to assist when you email them with all the details and screenshots of the chat.

Support states that they have responded to your email regarding your recent downvotes.

Upvote 0
Support states that they have responded to your email regarding your recent downvotes.
@punker barbie Thank you—they responded. Unfortunately, support did not remove the down votes themselves which is disappointing given the details and circumstances I described. I think it was pretty clear they were NOT done in the spirit of your rating system. I believe strongly support should remove down votes given where the sole intent is to break a model down emotionally (as evident by the comments left in the vote).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.