AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CosmoPayment Sign Up

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2018
aliaskacouple.cam
Twitter Username
@Anny2002Nasti
Chaturbate Username
nasti2002
Hello,
yesterday, Chaturbate announced a new payment method - CosmoPayment. (More info)

I just set up an account there. And when they verify identity, they ask for: "Source of funds".
Has anyone already created an account there and knows what we need to enter?
I know that this question was already here.

PS: But I did not find the answer. And it would be great if any questions about CosmoPayment should be added here to not cover the firstchoicepay thread.

Upgrade Form 2018-04-19 16-18-46.png

Hi,
As it seems, CosmoPayment is primarily for business, and most business need source of funds... So, in your case as an individual, try to put Chaturbate.com, your source of income, as payer.

So put the verifiable source "Chaturbate.com" on the fillable field below "PAYER OR BENEFACTOR NAME" and "Payments for rendered independent contractor services" on the fillable field below "MORE DETAILS..." as follows:Upgrade_Form_2018-04-19_16-18-46.png
Keep in mind as well you shouldn't worry too much about that. But if you have any serious concerns about it, don't hesitate to put your questions also in the FirstChoicePay thread, as all involved members will likely see it, and perhaps an experienced performer registered on CosmoPayment could assist you.

Attachments

• Upgrade_Form_2018-04-19_16-18-46.png
    Upgrade_Form_2018-04-19_16-18-46.png
    277.3 KB · Views: 14
How long did it take them to verify you? I signed up 4 days ago and still did not get any mail from them. I also mailed them but got no answer yet..

Status
Not open for further replies.